I got stood up twice this week!

Mar 29, 2014
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Nautilus, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was searching for a colonial home site on this property and happened to walk over these, always great to see silver !!! I actually thought for a second the last one was a real ,since it’s so badly worn and thin . But happy none the less! The search continues!! .... also last photo was a visitor that had just come through before I got there, you just never know who or what is close by. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562587812.395889.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562587862.584754.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562587886.438063.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562587927.743446.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562589883.861534.jpg/ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1562589950.919010.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 33
Congrats on the big silvers 298! Looks like you just "bearly" went digging after "Smokey" went for a stroll. Sub :laughing7:

Great hunt. Hope you find your spot. :icon_thumright:

Congrats on the that beautiful SLQ! :occasion14:

thin is still awesome! congrats on the pair

Nice saves, looks like a nice spot but keep aware of your surroundings, congratulations

Nice finds. The first one has great eye appeal.

A pity that examples of such a fine coin design were minted for so few years.

Your hunting partner has awesome footprints!

Last edited:
WOW.....not one but two SLQ in one hunt , I've never done that...:occasion14:

Nice finds! Watch out for the bears!

Last edited:
Congrats on the big silvers 298! Looks like you just "bearly" went digging after "Smokey" went for a stroll. Sub :laughing7:

Lol !! Thanks !!! And yes I think you’re correct, we bearly missed one another .

Nice finds. The first one has great eye appeal.

A pity that examples of such a fine coin design were minted for so few years.

Your hunting partner has awesome footprints!

Thanks !! Was excited to see it come out in such nice condition. I keep looking for him every time I go out , maybe he’ll show me the right spot to search .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back