Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I'm getting an Excal II from someone on Maui from CL,got it for $825.00,says in excellent condition,I pray it is :tongue3:should get it by this weekend,:hello2:now I have to order a straight shaft and Gray Goose
Did a little hunting on Saturday,started from Hilton Hotel all the way up to Royal Hawaiian..:metaldetector:I got to meet another forum buddy,KENNE-BILL very nice guy,:icon_thumright:we chatted for a little talking about his Excal and our treasures.I really enjoy meeting forum buddies.I only found few coins and a piece of a broken toe ring.Then I met my husband and his sons at Dukes,had a glass of wine and my Favorite HULA PIE:headbang: that's pictured made of oreo cookie crust,ice cream,chocolate syrup and of course Mac Nuts
the first picture is at Kailama Beach in Kailua and the other picture was taken on Saturday,@ Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki,HH

Attachments

• photo-217.JPG
    photo-217.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 152
  • photo-218.JPG
    photo-218.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 125
  • photo-219.JPG
    photo-219.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately I've been thinking a lot about a hot fudge sunday, so thanks for the inspiration! :laughing7: (Dang, that looks good!) Congrats on the new machine. I think you'll really like it once you get familiar with it. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lately I've been thinking a lot about a hot fudge sunday, so thanks for the inspiration! :laughing7: (Dang, that looks good!) Congrats on the new machine. I think you'll really like it once you get familiar with it. :icon_thumleft:
OMG,bigscoop it's sooooo good,every time I go to Dukes I have that Hula Pie,I also make that when I'm back home,but some times I use Kona Coffee ice cream:hello2:,,HH

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful blue sky there on Oahu! I miss Maui! I bought a used Excalibur II from eBay for about the same price and it was hardly used
and works perfectly! I put a 3 piece carbon fiber shaft from plugger on it with the pods mounted behind the elbow and wow it so light mounted that way!
Thank you for the wonderful pictures and HH!

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful blue sky there on Oahu! I miss Maui! I bought a used Excalibur II from eBay for about the same price and it was hardly used
and works perfectly! I put a 3 piece carbon fiber shaft from plugger on it with the pods mounted behind the elbow and wow it so light mounted that way!
Thank you for the wonderful pictures and HH!
I love Maui too,we stay at Kaanapali Marriott,,HH

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm getting an Excal II from someone on Maui from CL,got it for $825.00,says in excellent condition,I pray it is :tongue3:should get it by this weekend,:hello2:now I have to order a straight shaft and Gray Goose Did a little hunting on Saturday,started from Hilton Hotel all the way up to Royal Hawaiian..:metaldetector:I got to meet another forum buddy,KENNE-BILL very nice guy,:icon_thumright:we chatted for a little talking about his Excal and our treasures.I really enjoy meeting forum buddies.I only found few coins and a piece of a broken toe ring.Then I met my husband and his sons at Dukes,had a glass of wine and my Favorite HULA PIE:headbang: that's pictured made of oreo cookie crust,ice cream,chocolate syrup and of course Mac Nuts the first picture is at Kailama Beach in Kailua and the other picture was taken on Saturday,@ Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki,HH

Enjoy your new Excal II. I got mine from Bart of Big Boys Hobbies, but I got the 10". A day later I had my stroke and am in PT rehab.

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy your new Excal II. I got mine from Bart of Big Boys Hobbies, but I got the 10". A day later I had my stroke and am in PT rehab.
I'm Praying for you Sandman,like I told everyone,Excal you can replace,you are PRICELESS,Speedy Recovery:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread