All Treasure Hunting
I only had two hours today.

2014 (276).jpg

But, how good was the hunt when this many of those coins
was found in one dig? :)

2014 (279).jpg
About 98 cents.

Blingie had his eye on the "ring"? But, got into a
small problem investigating another find. ;)

2014 (277).jpg

2014 (278).jpg

I guess that's a ring? :dontknow: (I musta been listening close on that hit! LOL )

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 4
:thumbsup:Looks like Blingie has his own ferret maze!

Spray a little Pam on his neck, he can wiggle out.
What was he looking for in there?

Nice finds by the way!

Spray a little Pam on his neck, he can wiggle out.
What was he looking for in there?

Nice finds by the way!

Well, like Old Dude said, he thought he had a ferret maze. ;)

Hey, u got out, n the battery fund got bigger. Thats a good day to me I just worked 4 12 hr nite shifts in a row, havent been out in days, but im going out tomorrow.

I guess that's a ring? :dontknow:

not exactly a puzzle ring, but those rings usually are in a group of 4 or so that all fit together. I would think it's possible some of the others could be in that area

Hey, u got out, n the battery fund got bigger. Thats a good day to me I just worked 4 12 hr nite shifts in a row, havent been out in days, but im going out tomorrow.

Ahhhh those were the days! ;) You remind me of a time in my life where I worked 12-14-16 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for 6 months straight!! I survived but I swore, NEVER AGAIN! And, thus far, I've made that true.

Now, I go out, hunt til I don't feel like it, and come home. Life is good! (right?) LOL

Thanks!

Ahhhh those were the days! ;) You remind me of a time in my life where I worked 12-14-16 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for 6 months straight!! I survived but I swore, NEVER AGAIN! And, thus far, I've made that true.

Now, I go out, hunt til I don't feel like it, and come home. Life is good! (right?) LOL

Thanks!
yeah one of my hunting partners is retired and lives life like he wants to. Detects all the time and has a coinshop/garrett dealership on the side. Now THATS living to me lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back