I had no idea that the last.....

R

RUDY2003

...penny I dug was ging to be the 100th coin for 5 hours of digin' this weekend but after gettin home and emptying the spoils on the paper plate and sortin it all out. I had 75 Lincolns, 2 nickles, 10 quarters, 12 dimes and one Sac dollar. That puts me at 1357 coins for the year. Also found my first 14k gold, as a nice loop earring, a silver three piece earring, my 9th silver ring, a couple of bracelet charms, a Chuck-E-Cheese token (fourth), un unfired 22 cal. bullet, a couple of matchbox cars, some sidewalk chalk, another house key, an aluminum kids bracelet (pink with sparkles) and other trash.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks for lookin'....

Keep safe...

Attachments

• 9-23-07.JPG
    9-23-07.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 743
Upvote 0

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nice finds and the rings are cool. I see you have a zipper pull!! I was wondering what the chalk came up as on the monitor? Just kidding. Thanks for sharing.
HH Roy

Ricardo_NY1

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2006
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS/II & Garrett ACE 250
Rudy, congrats on a haul in those numbers. I've got to start bringing my clad numbers up. WTG on the first gold........and the chuck-e-cheese token. Anyone who finds those is getting a big CONGRATS from me, because I still cannot find one!

P

Pentico

Great looking finds you have there.
Humm now I have to put sidewalk chalk on my list of 1st to find?
We just found our 1st Chuck-E-Chesse token this weekend. Now sidewalk chalk?
What tone should I hear when we hit chalk? lol
Congrads on 4 Chuck-E-Chesse tokens!
The rings look to be in great shape!
Pentico

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Sweet rings! Never thought about looking for sidewalk chalk, I guess I'll have to add that to my list.

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice haul Rudy---Congrats.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection of stuff you got there. . . check ebay on the CC tokens, might give you an idea as to value (not that you'd want to sell it though)

Take care

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great hunt Rudy ! sweet looking ring to ;) big congrats on all your finds ;D

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice job Rudy!

HH,
Nat

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Great bunch of stuff you dug there Rudy. Did you use the small coil??? How is it working for you?? :) :)

Dimeman ..... another M6 user ;D

OP
OP
R

RUDY2003

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.
I meant to tell about the chalk so you guys can find some too, so, on the M6, the sidewalk chalk VDI numbers were"0" with no recognizable tone but were located right next to a matchbox car sitckin' out of the dirt. If you see a matchbox car stickin' out of the dirt, there will probably be some sidewalk chalk real close by! Good luck.
Thanks Dimeman, and yes I was usin' the 4x6DD coil and goin' slow. It works great! I'm findin' things at the same places I've been before. Pinpointing and depth are right on. The ring came up as 84/Quarter and the gold came up as 6/Foil.

Thanks and keep diggin'...

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting on my 100 coin day..a few close ones but no luck yet...Hmmm..wonder how I missed the chalk..I will just have to do better...That was a great day..HH

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Congrats on the great finds! Neat silver ring too. Glad to hear you are using the 4X6 coil and doing so well...I just ordered one from Whites using my $200 coupon. Piggman loves his 4x6 coil too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread