71.8 KB · Views: 688

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like mom's got the girls well bundled. Still waiting for our first snow here. Bring it on!...Steve

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
stevesno said:
Looks like mom's got the girls well bundled. Still waiting for our first snow here. Bring it on!...Steve
They keep saying"Stop Mom...We cant breathe" ........LOL....I just keep bundling! :D

Derek752

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Im thinking 2012 Olympics gold medalists right there !!! ;) And Mom digging a lost gold medal in 2013 ;D

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like fun to me ! I just got back from the woods and it was snowing and the wind was blowing very cool ! :P ( I'm trying to force myself to become aclimated) :D :D not gunna happen. ;D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep it in your State. I am allergic to snow :D Girls do seem to enjoy it. Stay warm.
Burdie

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
You can tell the girls are loving it.They need a dog with them.The dog we had loved to romp and jump with the kids in the snow.But I'm with you now,I don't care for it either anymore.It does bring back memories tho of hot cider,singing and laughter.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Yikes!
It's pretty, but I hate the cold.
When we were younger, it was probably fun (I don't remember), lol ;D

TW

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Ever watch "Christmas Story" and the little brother who was so bundled up that when he fell down he couldn't get up? Don't overdo it Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs ::)

Bet you had hot chocolate ready for 'em when they came in, didn't ya? :P

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006
How much ice have you got out that way? I'm gearing up for my first ice fishing trip of the year in Saranac Lake!

I think I'd be more likely to cross country ski if the skis had little motors attached! ::)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"i cant put down my arms" :D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
wesfrye53 said:
Ever watch "Christmas Story" and the little brother who was so bundled up that when he fell down he couldn't get up? Don't overdo it Gypsy Elf MileLongLegs ::)

Bet you had hot chocolate ready for 'em when they came in, didn't ya? :P

Hot cocoa with a peppermint stir stick...hey they are only kids once :)
We watch that Christmas show every year and just love it.....My kids must feel like that little brother!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
absolutely beautiful!!! I know those girls had a ton of fun...my boys are envious!! They want snow so bad!!! When your done with it...we will take the leftovers!! ;D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
warsawdaddy said:
You can tell the girls are loving it.They need a dog with them.The dog we had loved to romp and jump with the kids in the snow.But I'm with you now,I don't care for it either anymore.It does bring back memories tho of hot cider,singing and laughter.

Thats funny ....Cheyennes dream is to race the Iditarod and every day I have to listen to her tell me that when she is 16 she is moving to Alaska

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread