I hate this ebay upgrade.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's so minor but it's right in the way. Right in the stinking way!!! every time I go to click on sold listings, II hit deals and savings every single time!!! I don't even realize I'm looking at the wrong thing for about a minute. Ugh! I get frustrated that I keep doing it over and over also. I'm hoping I'm not alone and you guys are doing it too. Because I guarantee someone out there is. Lol

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494124437.258316.jpg

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My beef: I can limit searches to "accepts best offers" when using the eBay mobile app, but not the full-blown desktop site. Why is that, or am I missing something obvious? ???

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The entire ebay mobile experience is crap for those looking to use it to know how to buy. I have to always use 'classic site' or not at all.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes when I list from my phone I can select 'good til cancelled' and sometimes it won't let me on the regular site on my laptop. I'll have to list from my phone with a crap cell phone photo, then go back on my PC and edit to add good photos from my SD card. I don't know whats going on.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh! And I just made my first sale on etsy. I sure like their fees a hell of a lot better, process was smooth. I just wish they had more traffic.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every time I go to click on sold listings, II hit deals and savings every single time!!!
Are you doing this from your phone?

I do not do anything about ebay on my phone. everything is so tiny so I have to enlarge it then tons of scrolling. nope good old desktop for me. Actually I never even noticed that new option. I just looked up something and clicked on it and it just reduced the number of listings. That was a waste of time I want to see as many listings as possible to maybe get the best deal.

Thanks kid now that I know about it and don't really like it I will probably do the same as you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread