Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I try to have some boxes come in on a Friday, or Sat if possible.
Then you can milk 'em over the weekend.
Really satisfies the craving

dougbfromnorthga

Apr 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon & Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy a metal detector. Find silver in the ground. Its just as addicting as CRHing. HH Doug

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One local bank branch is open on Sunday's from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm :icon_sunny:

Gotta love "America's most convenient bank"... Though I do not CRH on Sunday.

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
fistfulladirt said:
I try to have some boxes come in on a Friday, or Sat if possible.
Then you can milk 'em over the weekend.
Really satisfies the craving
I tried this...i can't wait.. lol. i open every thing as soon as i get it!

dougbfromnorthga said:
Buy a metal detector. Find silver in the ground. Its just as addicting as CRHing. HH Doug
I had a garrett ace 350 but i had to sell it. :-[

BuffaloBoy said:
One local bank branch is open on Sunday's from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm :icon_sunny:

Gotta love "America's most convenient bank"... Though I do not CRH on Sunday.

I don't believe there is even one bank around here that is open sundays! blah

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
There is one bank here open from 12-4pm but I don't need them. I bought a box of cents on friday and I will get around to searching it today. In my experience the rolls produce more if you let them age :laughing7:. Back in the summer I got a box of cents and I just left it one my floor for about 10 days. Then I was bored so I searched it and I found, 6 George VI, 6 Wheats, and my first George V a 1920. ;D
That was quite fun but that was back in July. I will post these new results, hopefully they have aged enough.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well you can offer to help count up the churches "collection plate" and cull and replace any silver you find x 2 .

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I hear you Conley, I live in Salt Lake City, so absolutely none of the banks are open on sundays... (to my knowledge anyways, if anyone knows of anything, please enlighten me).

I bought myself an etrac for my first metal detector back in september, and part of that was definately because I needed to "scratch" the itch when I didnt have coin to search. The best is when you are out detecting, and you know that when it gets dark, you have coin to search when you get home though, that is where its at.

Today I went out for a little over an hour, and found several wheats (4-6)-havent counted yet, and also found a 1962 quarter for the only silver, Ill take it. As someone mentioned above, it is very exhilerating to find and rescue silver from the ground, I think its more exciting then finding it in a roll, maybe cause the one I found today is only my third silver dug, not sure yet. Or maybe its because I feel like if its found in a coin roll, I figure better me than the next guy (knowing it will eventually be found), whereas the ground, you never know, I wonder if it ever would have been found at all if I wasnt in that exact spot at that time with my trusty tector......

Happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions