XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I see this earthly realm as a halfway house,where we will spend eternity.

Or a dimension such as lane 1 and lane 2. To change lanes might not be so difficult once we pass

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Or a dimension such as lane 1 and lane 2. To change lanes might not be so difficult once we pass

That Realm can come into this Realm,but,this Realm can not go into that Realm.

There is a LOT of activity were it possible to observe that Realm.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I may be ignorant...(unlearned).... on a lot of matters,what is dmt?

Im not going to delve into that subject too deep on this forum, however some believe it could be the pathway through dimensional travel.

However, there are 7.1B humans living on this planet, each to hold their own theories.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Im not going to delve into that subject too deep on this forum, however some believe it could be the pathway through dimensional travel.

However, there are 7.1B humans living on this planet, each to hold their own theories.

What dwells within my Heart I see as what ALL of everything comes from.

No theory...............just TRUTH!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"How do you know you are awake?"

I thought I knew but I'm confused now. Yesterday afternoon I got a sliver from hell on the underside of my left pointer finger. Right where we all touchy feely with. And I'm left handed!!! It HURT so I knew I was awake instantly. Then in the middle of the night I rolled over and "touched" something with this finger and it STILL hurt bad. I'd like to be somewhere in the "middle" right now so I'm not awake or asleep.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My belief? I believe present earth is just a 'proving ground' to see who is 'worthy' and 'unworthy' at judgment day!! I won't get into the 'religious' aspects of it because they're supposedly not allowed on Tnet; and I respect that.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My belief? I believe present earth is just a 'proving ground' to see who is 'worthy' and 'unworthy' at judgment day!! I won't get into the 'religious' aspects of it because they're supposedly not allowed on Tnet; and I respect that.

Who is worthy?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were a cat could I really live to address these same mysteries/questions nine times? Maybe I am a cat, or once was in another life? Who can say? :dontknow:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
"How do you know you are awake?"

I thought I knew but I'm confused now. Yesterday afternoon I got a sliver from hell on the underside of my left pointer finger. Right where we all touchy feely with. And I'm left handed!!! It HURT so I knew I was awake instantly. Then in the middle of the night I rolled over and "touched" something with this finger and it STILL hurt bad. I'd like to be somewhere in the "middle" right now so I'm not awake or asleep.

The states of consciousness that concern us at this time are sleep,hypnosis,awakeness,and awareness.Your conscious self can live on any of these levels,but it can function perfectly only on the level where it belongs,and that is the aware objective state. In any of the other states you will experience compulsion,guilt,and anxiety.Just being awake will never do,
You must go beyond that. You must become aware.If you fail in this,you are in danger of being sucked into deeper hypnotic states and falling pray to their subtle suggestions both in waking and sleeping moments.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
When I stop thinking, and memory of me fades from others, did I ever exist?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be ignorant...(unlearned).... on a lot of matters,what is dmt?
You're own brain is capable of making it(dmt) through the pineal gland. From what I understand, you activate it through meditation.
When you have done it right, the gland changes from a soft gland to more of a harder gland, (think from shifting sand to rock).
I've also heard, it is similar to somes' experiences of having a stroke and/or actually induces nirvana.

No one can judge anothers' heart. Each must, in truth, weigh themselves. Your chakras and their meanings/functions help to weigh and divide your own heart/person. This is also where you can clean/clear karma and self actuate/attune/activate your chakras.
I've heard it said, You have to develop that within you. If you do, that which you develop will save you. If you don't develop that within you, that, that you do not develop will destroy you. I've only ever heard of one, that is worthy.

That can be taken on many different levels, also. Oh, and believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
Oh, uh oh.
mew mew mew mew mew mew :cat: :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The states of consciousness that concern us at this time are sleep,hypnosis,awakeness,and awareness.Your conscious self can live on any of these levels,but it can function perfectly only on the level where it belongs,and that is the aware objective state. In any of the other states you will experience compulsion,guilt,and anxiety.Just being awake will never do,
You must go beyond that. You must become aware.If you fail in this,you are in danger of being sucked into deeper hypnotic states and falling pray to their subtle suggestions both in waking and sleeping moments.

Ok Worldtalker I believe or think I may understand. And I may have missed the point or am not doing apples to apples please bear with me. I shot professional target archery at at one time. I especially trained for a round called the FITA round (Federation International Target Archery). A score of 600 is perfect. The bull eye's 9 & 10 ring is yellow in color. The nine / ten ring (bulls eye) is /was about the size of a 50 cent piece (or smaller / ?). Your had to put 60 shots into this spot to get a perfect score @ 60 ft. The 'Vegas' round bulls eye was even smaller which started in 93' and remained the same yellow in color. Long story of training from here..... I used to be able to talk, converse, pay attention, look around, answer and react to environmental stimulus around me between shots and rounds. BUT... when I started the "shot" even before pulling the bow I went into a "trance" and when I pulled, anchored, and looked through the scope onto the yellow spot I INSTANTLY went into a "hypnosis state". This state of consciousness could not be breeched to the point of missing the shot (no physical contact). I would "let down" before I missed and start over. So I was ALWAYS in an awareness state but in a hypnosis state of mind until I decided to fire or start over. I shot many 600 rounds and this mentality definitely translates over to rifle shooting and many other endeavors.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You're own brain is capable of making it(dmt) through the pineal gland. From what I understand, you activate it through meditation.
When you have done it right, the gland changes from a soft gland to more of a harder gland, (think from shifting sand to rock).
I've also heard, it is similar to somes' experiences of having a stroke and/or actually induces nirvana.

No one can judge anothers' heart. Each must, in truth, weigh themselves. Your chakras and their meanings/functions help to weigh and divide your own heart/person. This is also where you can clean/clear karma and self actuate/attune/activate your chakras.
I've heard it said, You have to develop that within you. If you do, that which you develop will save you. If you don't develop that within you, that, that you do not develop will destroy you. I've only ever heard of one, that is worthy.

That can be taken on many different levels, also. Oh, and believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.
Oh, uh oh.
mew mew mew mew mew mew :cat: :laughing7:

The minds eye,what is it seeing......................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread