i have a crazy idea looking for input

perish01

Greenie
Jun 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok all having read and reread the laws for dredging in California. whats to stop some one from working the coastal out lets of the gold country rivers? looking at the lr 2000 sight the entire coast of California should be open to claiming, and working the ocean side would keep any dredging free of the regs as that do not cover the ocean .so im looking for input from the community as to the feasibility of this crazy idea .looking at the historical claims data there were some claims that were in the water. looking forward to ideas from every one .

Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No way Jose as rules/regs even worse on coastal lands and waters,then ya got the coast guard upn' your face. Biosphere bs.Been tried by a brave few and no not. Beyond federal waters the UN even has ocean mining rules for years and multiple treaties also.-John
John, how is that beach different from the ocean beaches in AK and WA and OR where they do allow casual mining?

OP
OP
P

perish01

Greenie
Jun 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being up to my neck literately the regs are remarkably open in certain areas of California and fyi you can still lay mining claims under water in certain areas .the California coastal commission has almost no rules for mining as they only seem to concern them selves with development on the in land side and access to beaches .if you guys have any direct links to the regs some keep bring up i would love to see them as i cant seem to find them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions