Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron sent me a pm, here is his update:

His two sisters are staying with his cousin. His daughter is staying with a family friend.
And Ron is staying with his TH'ing partner till Tuesday then he will be at the Veterans Shelter in Boston.

Our continued thoughts and prayers go out to them.

He asked me to update you all.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update. Hope it all works out for barker. Im sure it will !!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ron sent me a pm, here is his update:

His two sisters are staying with his cousin. His daughter is staying with a family friend.
And Ron is staying with his TH'ing partner till Tuesday then he will be at the Veterans Shelter in Boston.

Our continued thoughts and prayers go out to them.

He asked me to update you all.

What happen with BARKER? He's helped me out a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have another BARKER up date!

His one sister had her surgery and both sisters will be at their cousins till March 5.
His daughter is staying with friends in TN, and Ron is staying with friends from church, going from house to house. He is trying to get a place in early March, but has to wait till his check comes in.
As if this wasn't bad enough, his cousin Patricia, whom he is close to, died 2 days ago from cancer. Her husband Steve was hospitalized, his heart is so weak he only has a few months to live, and they have 3 teenage kids, 13,14, & 18. The family is gathering around them. 3 teenage kids and no parents, an extremely heart breaking situation for all of them.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Ron and his family in this difficult time.
God bless and keep you all.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Msbeepbeep; Thank you for keeping everyone updated. To TRUTH 1253; What happened was a series of Severe Medical Situations. I broke 2 of the metal rods in my spine. Then after almost recovered from that Surgery I had to have a NeuroStimulater implanted in my spine because the nerves in my spine were dying. Then my sister Ann had an accident in which she shattered her left collar bone so bad it took 24 Rods, Screws and Artificial Bone to put her shoulder back together again. Then she had more surgery at the same time because she also shattered her right wrist so bad it took 14 Rods, screws, Artificial Bone and 2 steel plates, one on top and one on the bottom to put her wrist back together.then my Slum Landlord decided to Evict 6 Families, mine included, so he could gut the building and convert it all into Condo's then sell it. This left me and my Family 100% HOMELESS. We are doing what we can to survive until we can get a new place until my sister recovers then we are going to Atlanta, GA. Yes it will hurt to lose my childhood home but it's for the best.
If you guys wish to help I set up a GoFundMe Campaign there. Everything I get is going straight to getting my Family off the streets and then move to GA. It is listed under the Title of EMERGENCY HOUSING FUNDS there ok. I'd Post the Direct Link but I don't want to break any Rules here ok. If you wish you can contact me at [email protected] and I can give you ALL the info there that way ok. Until later; May God Bless You All & Yours. PEACE:RONB

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Msbeepbeep; Thank you for keeping everyone updated. To TRUTH 1253; What happened was a series of Severe Medical Situations. I broke 2 of the metal rods in my spine. Then after almost recovered from that Surgery I had to have a NeuroStimulater implanted in my spine because the nerves in my spine were dying. Then my sister Ann had an accident in which she shattered her left collar bone so bad it took 24 Rods, Screws and Artificial Bone to put her shoulder back together again. Then she had more surgery at the same time because she also shattered her right wrist so bad it took 14 Rods, screws, Artificial Bone and 2 steel plates, one on top and one on the bottom to put her wrist back together.then my Slum Landlord decided to Evict 6 Families, mine included, so he could gut the building and convert it all into Condo's then sell it. This left me and my Family 100% HOMELESS. We are doing what we can to survive until we can get a new place until my sister recovers then we are going to Atlanta, GA. Yes it will hurt to lose my childhood home but it's for the best.
If you guys wish to help I set up a GoFundMe Campaign there. Everything I get is going straight to getting my Family off the streets and then move to GA. It is listed under the Title of EMERGENCY HOUSING FUNDS there ok. I'd Post the Direct Link but I don't want to break any Rules here ok. If you wish you can contact me at [email protected] and I can give you ALL the info there that way ok. Until later; May God Bless You All & Yours. PEACE:RONB

I'm been think about you my friend thank you for reaching out. So sorry for all the pain and heartbreak happening for you and your sister. Life sometimes can get very dark, but the light always shines again, sometimes later than sooner, but nevertheless it will shine again. I'll do whatI can to help and keep in touch. God Bless[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
BARKER . All i can say is i hope things will start to look up for you soon we will pray for you.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Thanks so much. I pray for you guys every day. Your names are engraved upon my heart. If any of you care too, then please share my story with those around you even outside this Forum in case they may wish to help out as well. This is the only hope I have. To combine your help with what meager means i have. You can always reach me at [email protected] ok. You can give it to anyone. I answer pretty quickly ok. May God Bless All of you & Yours. PEACE;RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread