I have locator and detector - somebody need it in Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernzelle

Apr 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bro im from mindanao.....can you go to our place we will scan there

omlagura

Apr 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to let you know that we want a device to search in our farm lot here in bukidnon. We know that there is a gold in our farm, because we hired a group using a satellite detector and scanner and they found out that there is a treasure in our farm. But we are not satisfied, so who can help us?

kingraphy2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2013
I just want to let you know that we want a device to search in our farm lot here in bukidnon. We know that there is a gold in our farm, because we hired a group using a satellite detector and scanner and they found out that there is a treasure in our farm. But we are not satisfied, so who can help us?
hahahaha theres no such sattellite detector. Try

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
om lagura must have referred gem2 as the satellite detector. a lot has been telling that gem2 is a satellite detector. but someone said that the us can really detect and scan the areas using the satellite. I don't know if it is true

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is over 5 years old, only charter members can sell, op has not been back....Thread is locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions