I have the best idea in the world!! (Not Really)

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
I am gonna invent a cool metal detector that has knobs etc that is mainly designed to pick up only nails, beer cans and bottle caps!!! That way when you pull a gold ring out of the ground, you can say "oh this piece of crap!" thats not a nail, thats a diamond ring.... Stupid machine"

Whatcha guys think, am i starting something good, or am i just bonkers from collecting bottle caps?

by the way, reminds me of a story, when one day i found a crap load of bottle caps during a festival, and a diamond ring.... Finally!!!, little less and 1/2ct in platinum,She looked at it and put it on and it was too big,.....so i said, "dont worry honey, im gonna make you the most bitchin bottle cap necklace you ever had, cuz this ones mine!"

im thinking about keeping my nails, maybe one day itll be like gold is now.... screw it, ill be dead anyways

~TH~

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
uh yeah.....bonkers from the bottle caps for sure.....I think we all get that way though! lol Hang in there!

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought that premise had been applied to all current detectors considering what the bulk of our finds are. LOL
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread