i have thousands of tons of quartz

Spill

Oct 15, 2022
i have a river sand extraction and i get a lot of quartz

i probably have around 5000mÂł of quartz and other rocks stacked up

my region isn't a great gold producer but the 3 gold mines in the states are located 40-70km from my sand extraction and we share the same river (i'm down river)

can someone send me some photos of quartz rocks that might contain gold?

biggest rocks i have are the size of a football ball and i found some with what i believe to be pyrite
i have a river sand extraction and i get a lot of quartz

i probably have around 5000mÂł of quartz and other rocks stacked up

my region isn't a great gold producer but the 3 gold mines in the states are located 40-70km from my sand extraction and we share the same river (i'm down river)

can someone send me some photos of quartz rocks that might contain gold?

biggest rocks i have are the size of a football ball and i found some with what i believe to be pyrite
Do you have a friend with a metal detector? I've seen gold hunting you tube videos where they just wave a handful of quartz under a detector at a time until it picks it up. Might be worth a shot. Or you could sell them as tumble rough.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$5 a ton delivered??! Are you being serious? I’m trying to think if that even qualifies as “selling”. How do you justify processing it, loading it, trucking it…for the price of 1 gallon of fuel? Quartz can carry gold, but it’s only profitable when it is extracted as ore. However you never know, you might just recover some pure 24k gold if you crush and pan some of your quartz rocks. Silver is also known to run with gold.
There are many people out there that could make a profit off of someone delivering rock for them at $5.00 a ton just as a gamble.

I'm guessing that there may not be much in the white bull quartz by now. There has not been any feed back as to what is in the rock yet.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many people out there that could make a profit off of someone delivering rock for them at $5.00 a ton just as a gamble.

I'm guessing that there may not be much in the white bull quartz by now. There has not been any feed back as to what is in the rock yet.
Can you provide a real world example that takes into account our current operating costs? There are “Many” out there. Just one please. Of course you said there are folks that “could” make a profit.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I won’t even bite. You’re full of nonsense and obviously have ZERO practical experience backing up what you are dribbling. ZERO experience buying equipment, paying for break downs, tires, hoses, etc. then paying vehicle registrations, meeting emissions, paying for permits, fuel, etc. ect. $5 a ton will not pay for bare rock in this economy. PLEASE.
There has not been much feed back on what is in the thousands of tons of quartz. Has the $5.00 a ton been answered yet by the op.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can you provide a real world example that takes into account our current operating costs? There are “Many” out there. Just one please. Of course you said there are folks that “could” make a profit.
Ask Runebar the question.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask Runebar the question.
You replied to my comment. Did you not mean to….?
EAAB31D2-70ED-4A1B-A4A0-09C414506070.jpeg

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask Runbar about the $5.00 per ton delivered.
You said there are many people out there that could profit from (storing, handling, processing) $5 a ton material delivered (just as a gamble). Since you piped up, can you provide an example? Well of course it depends on the ore value. What was the point of your comment to me? Some white rocks delivered at $5 s ton and there are plenty of miners making a profit on this? What are you talking about?

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said there are many people out there that could profit from (storing, handling, processing) $5 a ton material delivered (just as a gamble). Since you piped up, can you provide an example? Well of course it depends on the ore value. What was the point of your comment to me? Some white rocks delivered at $5 s ton and there are plenty of miners making a profit on this? What are you talking about?
I apologize if I was abrupt, but your response to my old comment (even prior to inflation) seems off the wall and lacking a single dollar out of your wallet handling, storing, transporting, or processing any aggregate product. Im no big wheeler, but I know the price of handling.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You said there are many people out there that could profit from (storing, handling, processing) $5 a ton material delivered. Since you piped up, can you provide an example? Well of course it depends on the ore value. What was the point of your comment to me? Some white rocks delivered at $5 s ton and there are plenty of miners making a profit on this? What are you talking about?
The point is that there has not been a response from the op on both the question of what is in the quartz and also some clarification about $5.00 per ton of this same quartz rock delivered.

One could gamble on a single ton of the rock delivered just to test it out for any values in the rock. Once you see that there is no values in the quartz then use it to gravel your driveway or some other use and still profit from the transaction / gamble as no one delivers a ton of quartz for the stated cost of $5.00 per ton delivered.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point is that there has not been a response from the op on both the question of what is in the quartz and also some clarification about $5.00 per ton of this same quartz rock delivered.

One could gamble on a single ton of the rock delivered just to test it out for any values in the rock. Once you see that there is no values in the quartz then use it to gravel your driveway or some other use and still profit from the transaction / gamble as no one delivers a ton of quartz for the stated cost of $5.00 per ton delivered.
I guess I see what you’re saying. It just doesn’t ring true as a “Profit” per mining

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I apologize if I was abrupt, but your response to my old comment (even prior to inflation) seems off the wall and lacking a single dollar out of your wallet handling, storing, transporting, or processing any aggregate product. Im no big wheeler, but I know the price of handling.
You are on point to spot and point out the question about $5.00 per ton delivered as this does not cover the price of handling a ton .

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ya..it would be great to buy $5 a ton delivered driveway rock. Doesn’t really take into account handling, crushing, ect. As comes with mining.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess I see what you’re saying. It just doesn’t ring true as a “Profit” per mining
I'm also guessing that if one is to handle gravel / material/ rock delivered you should also test to see if there mite be some values in the materials. There would be little loss once you realize not to invest in the additional equipment / process to extract the values that are not there that you have confirmed for yourself.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya..it would be great to buy $5 a ton delivered driveway rock. Doesn’t really take into account handling, crushing, ect. As comes with mining.
Not really relevant, but thanks for reviving an old thread. Love to read about the actual business of mining gold bearing alluvial gravel plant. We are interested in the same thing, I just called BS on your opening paragraph. Everyone in the US has a gravel driveway with white rocks and the material likely costs more than $5 a ton delivered. No profit involved.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really relevant, but thanks for reviving an old thread. Love to read about the actual business of mining gold bearing alluvial gravel plant. We are interested in the same thing, I just called BS on your opening paragraph. Everyone in the US has a gravel driveway with white rocks and the material likely costs more than $5 a ton delivered. No profit involved.
I’ve know someone that packed 1 ton of white quartz dozens of miles, bought testing equipment and recovered gold at a profit..but it was ore.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not really relevant, but thanks for reviving an old thread. Love to read about the actual business of mining gold bearing alluvial gravel plant. We are interested in the same thing, I just called BS on your opening paragraph.
That is to be expected when anyone thinks they have come across some possible BS.
Yep both of us are on the same page and see the same red flags.

Not sure what the $5.00 per ton is about however no one can process a ton unless it is for a $5.00 gold coin maybe per ton.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I’ve know someone that packed 1 ton of white quartz dozens of miles, bought testing equipment and recovered gold at a profit..but it was ore.
It no longer is a total gamble if you have a good idea what is the the ton of rock you are willing to pack out and process as far as values goes.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It no longer is a total gamble if you have a good idea what is the the ton of rock you are willing to pack out and process as far as values goes.
Which is also irrelevant since this fellow only had white quartz rocks. No insult intended.
LETS GET DOWN TO MINING.
Got a recent picture to share? Mine are a little dated, but I’d swap. Ha ha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread