I have to make my own Isis pendulum - where to get plans?

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bernitup

Dec 8, 2016
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Respected Dowsers, the team UnDead :),

after dowsing so much it has occurred to me
that I have to make my
own pendulums.

My friend has all the machines ready.

Where can I find plans for pendulums?
The one I want the is the Isis.
Just a good 2D picture would be more than enough since they are all symmetrical.

Thank you a lot!
Good day!👋🏼
I don’t have any CNC plans for making an Isis Pendulum, but pictures and bits of knowledge in relation to said pendulum are available all over…so here is a picture with varying sizes and varying amounts of amplifier rings….

You CAN make a pendulum out of anything, as long as you do it for YOU. I have known others to use keys, pencil, rock, arrowhead, stone animal figures, etc…really crazy the diversity that is out there. I do not do much in the way of dowsing, divining rods, etc etc…anymore, but having a pendant that is wrapped in silver or gold wire, like a piece of quartz, quartz point or an actual arrowhead or something natural that you wear as a necklace for some time and then use as a dowsing or pendulum, have always had the understanding that it is more tuned to you and has more “oomph”! Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_3100.jpeg
    IMG_3100.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 14

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a while since I've seen a photo of the Isis pendulum. Isis would be associated with ancient Egyptian cultuure. The metal rings pendulums are very popular, design your own styles. Also wood types but be careful on size to get the right weight for your hands.

wooden-pendulum_02.jpg

Nickel Karnak pendulum.

karnak-pendulum.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use treasure, attach your gold or silver nuggets, get creative and make it happen! :icon_thumleft:

made-my_own-pendulum.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering what everything could be. I've heard of professional dowsers using a coin.

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure about the copper smashed one, but the stones are a given, then to the far right I see a possible nugget, probably silver, and a ball bearing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what I thought, possibly a silver nugget. Years ago, Garrett took a team to a river in Mexico. They hunted silver nuggets with detectors, manual ground balanced to find black sand pockets. Water was shallow enough to locate the iron minerals and that was dug to pan out later. Plenty of silver nuggets came out looking much like you see as a pendulum. I don't think I would use any junk myself, for constructing a dowsing tool.

That same technique Charles Garrett used in the river works to find old drywash piles no longer visible on the surface. Not piles people have reworked for 70 plus years (but the long forgotten piles from gold rush era).

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was down at Laguna placers, Yuma area, and up at Quartzsite... one of the local prospectors talked about a place native silver had been abundant but getting worked out scarce now. I'm thinking it was a low or flat top hill he said had the silver.

Nice to see a silver nugget find!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread