cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the only CRH forum I post on and I know this is probably the wrong spot to post this, but you guys are the ones who could use them. It would be buried so deeply in the classifieds no one here will even know they are for sale.

I seem to have too many canvas bankbags. I want to give my fellow CRH members a chance to buy before I put them up on feeBay. I have 45 I want to sell for $1 each in increments of 5 or 10.

I can put up to 15 in a USPS flat rate Priority Mail box. S&H would be a flat $10 any where in the US.

These are real bankbags. All have been used a few times. There only use was holding coins, so some are a bit dirty. Some have bank or mint imprints on them but most do not. I will make sure every order has at least one (possibly two) with an imprint.

I take PayPal, cash, silver coins & checks.

Attachments

• bankbags.jpg
    bankbags.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I give a lot of them back to the banks when I go in to get more coins. I would think most of us here, if we wanted them, could get them just in our everyday CRH hobby, and not have to buy them.

But I'd be curous if you get any response from feebay. If so, I might start keeping them too. It would be a little extra icing on the cake of what we do with our CRH hobby. :-)

Keep us informed ...

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
jrf30 said:
I give a lot of them back to the banks when I go in to get more coins. I would think most of us here, if we wanted them, could get them just in our everyday CRH hobby, and not have to buy them.

But I'd be curous if you get any response from feebay. If so, I might start keeping them too. It would be a little extra icing on the cake of what we do with our CRH hobby. :-)

Keep us informed ...

In many areas the banks have gone to using the clear, heavy-duty plastic bags when they deliver coins to Brinks, and don't use the canvas anymore. Early on in my CRHing career I was offered them by the banks and was told they were not going to use them anymore (due to the plastic bags).

Jim

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
I've gotten dozens of plastic bags and only one canvas bag... with no markings or wordign or anything on it.

Would be a cool little collection to nab all the labeled ones you could find. ;)

~Dave

junior967

Oct 11, 2005
Charlotte County, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am interested in 5 of them. I can do cash or silver. I have mainly 40% halves. Let me know what you prefer and where to mail to. Thanks

Curt

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
humm just looked at my pile of cloth bank bags (all sizes) I must have 250 of them. wonder if they would sell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread