worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was watching fishing videos so I never heard the main break in last night.:laughing7: Took my headphones off and heard the distinct sound of something scratching styrofoam so I jumped up and looked out the door to see this..

K1600_DSCN2313.JPG

So much for my carp bait. :tongue3: I slowly opened the door and he took off only to come back with a low slung head as if to say "It was my cousin,don't blame me".

K1600_DSCN2315.JPG

I was going to go out to run him off but I suddenly came to my senses and decided it would not be in my favor.:laughing7:

So I let him take his fill.

K1600_DSCN2312.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool, when I was in the Army, my room mate and I where about to be promoted to E-5. We where taking that we had never done any Dumb Private stuff.

So we headed out, caught one of the many skunks around the barracks, and took it to Squadron HQ Staff Duty and said we found this funny looking cat with an odd smell. We wore welding gloves of course just in case they bite, it did not, fairly calm little turd.

But we where sprayed up so bad. Next day both of us where headed into the box for a month of training as OPFOR. Our Top was cracking up making jokes that his two snipers really took to blending in.

I think I smelled like that for about 3 weeks easy before I got used to it. I ended DXing all my gear, even got papers to DX four uniform sets, two pairs of boots. It was like getting intial issue all over again, but for free. LOL

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool, when I was in the Army, my room mate and I where about to be promoted to E-5. We where taking that we had never done any Dumb Private stuff.

So we headed out, caught one of the many skunks around the barracks, and took it to Squadron HQ Staff Duty and said we found this funny looking cat with an odd smell. We wore welding gloves of course just in case they bite, it did not, fairly calm little turd.

But we where sprayed up so bad. Next day both of us where headed into the box for a month of training as OPFOR. Our Top was cracking up making jokes that his two snipers really took to blending in.

I think I smelled like that for about 3 weeks easy before I got used to it. I ended DXing all my gear, even got papers to DX four uniform sets, two pairs of boots. It was like getting intial issue all over again, but for free. LOL

When I was a kid I set a leg hold trap for a woodchuck and caught a skunk instead,well I kinda felt sorry for him and decided to set him free..NOTHING more pukey smelling than getting a closeup.

176806953.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions