Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
?????? No way !! Did you ever tell where your site was? Thats not cool.

archer66

May 3, 2009
Northeast Missouri
It's hard to imagine that you've posted enough information on here for anyone to find their way there. If you did, you shouldn't have.....don't forger that there are MANY, MANY people reading the information posted here that never post and may not even have a username.

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

I don't really know what too think about this. Are you Sure it wasnt someone that knows you personally? I was just reading threw some of your post, and I cant see where you disclosed your hunting spot with detail so somone could find it. I think it could be an inside Job myself. I have been on arrowhead forums for years, and showed a lot of points and never had to deal with this. I have had buddys that know my spots, sneak into them. It just seems kinda silly for the persons who got caught to say, I heard about this spot from t-net, etc. Seems like they would have said" oh sorry didnt realize this was your property, and we wont come back " Know what I mean? Thats just wierd.....

This is a very competative hobby, You may be suprised by the behavior of your so called friends sometimes.. We all know people who have had friends hit on thier wife, and look them in the eye the next day as if nothing happened. They can have the wife, just stay out of my spots. LOL

I know how you feel, cause it happens to me all the time. Its a wonder I find anything sometimes. I just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Also, I have had people see me hunting from off the roadway. When caught ,they say "I seen someone hunting so I thought it would be ok" Last year I parked my truck next to a bridge on my buddys property, walked the creek. When I got back to my truck, someone had ripped my snapp on bed cover off, breaking most of the snapps, and drapped it over the cab. They threw all my tools on the ground. Never stole anything. A friend the same year, was hunting a creek that he has hunted for over 20 years. He got back to his truck and someone had pulled out all four of his valve stems, and scattered his things all over the ground. He was out in the middle of no where, no houses for miles, and no cell phone service. Poor guy.

Tell me its not a competative hobby.... Sorry for being so long winded
John

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its crazy as everyone here carries protection. I could not imagine even getting near someones vehicle or them getting near mine out here in the boonies. If you are not from around here and you listen quietly you may hear banjos playing. That is a good time to leave :laughing7:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
::cues dueling banjos:: " He got a real pretty mouth aint he? "

That Movie did for the mtns what Jaws did for the oceans.
:help:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread