I Hit a Nice Box this week.. (Bicentennial Set)

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone.. It has been a little while since I posted, so I figured I would throw up the weekly results.. I only searched 8 boxes of halves this week, but still managed to hit a nice box on my last pickup today... This specific box was interesting, because it had a set of bicentennials in it.. (1-Clad Proof, 1-40% uncirculated strike, and 1-40% proof)... In addition, this box gave me 20 more 40%s and 1-90%... The rest of the boxes weren't too good, but I still managed to pull a 35S Walker and a 61 Ben.. Overall I am happy with the results considering I searched a smaller amount this week.. On a bittersweet note, I have two weeks of ordering left until I am done volume hunting for the summer.. It is time to get out there and enjoy the weather.. Hope everyone is doing well.. Happy Hunting Peeps.. :hello:

Attachments

• imageben.jpg
    imageben.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • Imagebic.jpg
    Imagebic.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
Upvote 0

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I'm still waiting for my first silver Bicentennial.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone.. It has been a little while since I posted, so I figured I would throw up the weekly results.. I only searched 8 boxes of halves this week, but still managed to hit a nice box on my last pickup today... This specific box was interesting, because it had a set of bicentennials in it.. (1-Clad Proof, 1-40% uncirculated strike, and 1-40% proof)... In addition, this box gave me 20 more 40%s and 1-90%... The rest of the boxes weren't too good, but I still managed to pull a 35S Walker and a 61 Ben.. Overall I am happy with the results considering I searched a smaller amount this week.. On a bittersweet note, I have two weeks of ordering left until I am done volume hunting for the summer.. It is time to get out there and enjoy the weather.. Hope everyone is doing well.. Happy Hunting Peeps.. :hello:

Good stuff, buddy!

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys .. Hopefully I can search a few more boxes next week.. I am gonna try and pick up some dimes in the morning...

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome bro!! Good run of boxes

I found my first silver bicentennial last week, still havent posted it up, but I will make a post this weekend.

Were these all from yellow wrappers? Thats all ive seen the past few weeks

HH

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome bro!! Good run of boxes

I found my first silver bicentennial last week, still havent posted it up, but I will make a post this weekend.

Were these all from yellow wrappers? Thats all ive seen the past few weeks

HH

Yea buddy, with the orange ink boxes... I guess they just switched it on us..

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find any real nice and shiny 64's?? I found about 7-8 of them this week, very shiny, spread through a few of the boxes...

Going to pick up my last 4bx for the week here soon, HH

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you find any real nice and shiny 64's?? I found about 7-8 of them this week, very shiny, spread through a few of the boxes...

Going to pick up my last 4bx for the week here soon, HH

None were particularly clean.. I very rarely find really clean 64s

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds AdDicted2Ag!! I am happy to see those skunk and son boxes(credit goes to infowarrior for that saying), are producing, hope you end your last 2 weeks with a dream box!
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread