Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of you have already seen my video where I scored 4 V Nickels in one roll. This was just a little over a year ago. Now, I've done it again! This time it's a bigger score than ever before!! Feast your eyes on the most beautiful nickel to ever grace a coin roll hunter's roll! (And it brought friends :headbang:)

Upvote 0

MackinawGirl

Jun 10, 2011
Northern Michigan/Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace400, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger, Garrett Waist treasure bag
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I was watching this I said to my boyfriend that it looked like the ends had been opened already.. LOL Good April fools joke!

OP
OP
Q

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I was watching this I said to my boyfriend that it looked like the ends had been opened already.. LOL Good April fools joke!

The crazy thing is that I'm like 95% positive that there are people on YouTube who actually do this and pass it off as real.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's the first V-nickel WITH STARS that I had ever seen caught in the wild, and on an ender. Sounds suspicious, but I guess it's possible. Collection dump for sure. Congrats.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
You sure did have me stumped. No bank can have "only four rolls of nickels."

Sure they can! I went into a bank to buy $10 in pennies. She checked and could only come up with two rolls. Some guy came in earlier and cleaned out the vault buying $200 in pennies. Said he was covering his bar. But why they would let all their pennies go is beyond me.

Bb3p

Dec 26, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a cruel trick, lol. now u can add actor to your resume.

Death&Taxes

Jan 2, 2017
Taxechusetts (It sucks)
Detector(s) used
The only two certainties in life are death and taxes.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure they can! I went into a bank to buy $10 in pennies. She checked and could only come up with two rolls. Some guy came in earlier and cleaned out the vault buying $200 in pennies. Said he was covering his bar. But why they would let all their pennies go is beyond me.

I'd bet you that 99/100 normal bank branches have at least $8 in nickels at all times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread