SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best thing to Do is just have them post in General Discussion, For all to See.
and Admin will set up a Memorial
But Don't be in Such a rush ! We Enjoy your Posts :coffee2:

Thanks, Jeff, not planning to, but it can happen to anyone, anytime. I had a 40 year old nephew who died in his sleep a few months ago from undiagnosed heart disease.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Susan, I just can't like that post. I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Thanks, Jeff, not planning to, but it can happen to anyone, anytime. I had a 40 year old nephew who died in his sleep a few months ago from undiagnosed heart disease.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sad to think of, but most of our families probably do not know how to go about posting an "obituary" or notice, on the Treasurenet, unless of course you leave them all of your log in info and they can navigate the site. At best, we can try to contact them or just wonder and hope for their safety and health.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This sounds morbid, but if anyone knew his name and state he lived, do a google search for an obit. Unfortunately when I called my uncle a few years ago and the number was disconnected, I found out he had died by checking the obituaries to find out and none of my lame brained relatives remembered to tell me! They can now kiss my....cat's butt. And when my favorite first cousin died, same ****** thing happened. Morons.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, its a shame we dont know the real names or towns of most of the membership. I understant most not wanting their info "out there" but when someone goes dark, we just have to shrug and move on because we can never know the truth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
This sounds morbid, but if anyone knew his name and state he lived, do a google search for an obit. Unfortunately when I called my uncle a few years ago and the number was disconnected, I found out he had died by checking the obituaries to find out and none of my lame brained relatives remembered to tell me! They can now kiss my....cat's butt. And when my favorite first cousin died, same ****** thing happened. Morons.

It wasn't Frank Novak by chance, was it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.01.57 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.01.57 PM.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I found contact info for him and have reached out to see if I get a reply, I will update.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread