OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
jim4silver said:
LJ said:
First of all.....good to see you back Ed. Didn't know what happened to you. I was hoping nothing happened to you physically......because I knew no harm could come to you mentally........you were done for in that catagory when you arrived here......ha! J/K. Really....good to see you back.

Anyway, good haul there Ed. Nice totals.

Silver_Fox said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:
Hey Scalper, good to see you back. Where did you hide LJ?

Thanks S-F , well I tried to trade her for some silver and I couldnt even get 1 NIFC for her , so had to get rid of her in a hurry so dropped her of in front of my dump bank and told her that this bank was full of halves , she still must be picking through them lol, Ed
LOL I'm sure she could walk into your dump bank right after you left and poach some silver. Huh LJ.

You got that right SF.......no doubt in my mind.

Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:

Thanks S-F , well I tried to trade her for some silver and I couldnt even get 1 NIFC for her , so had to get rid of her in a hurry so dropped her of in front of my dump bank and told her that this bank was full of halves , she still must be picking through them lol, Ed
LOL I'm sure she could walk into your dump bank right after you left and poach some silver. Huh LJ.

Lol , well maybe she does like picking through dumps even her own ha LJ :icon_jokercolor:

Oh...you just had to bring that up huh......lol. At least I admitted to it.....what can I say....one of those embarrassing moments. I was living my motto of "leave no stone unturned"...I was seizing the opportunity...I just forgot I dumped a couple hundred there.....lol.

jim4silver said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:

Ed, I would trade you some 40%s for LJ, maybe even throw in a few Franklins. LOL!

Jim

Oh come on Jim......a few Franklins is all???? No Walkers or Barbers????? Ha!

I don't have any Barbers, but I guess I would have offered Ed a few worn down Walkers too if the negotiation called for it. And maybe some of those gold plated Kennedys with the date stamps too. LOL!

Jim
jim4silver said:
LJ said:
First of all.....good to see you back Ed. Didn't know what happened to you. I was hoping nothing happened to you physically......because I knew no harm could come to you mentally........you were done for in that catagory when you arrived here......ha! J/K. Really....good to see you back.

Anyway, good haul there Ed. Nice totals.

Silver_Fox said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:

You got that right SF.......no doubt in my mind.

Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:

Lol , well maybe she does like picking through dumps even her own ha LJ :icon_jokercolor:

Oh...you just had to bring that up huh......lol. At least I admitted to it.....what can I say....one of those embarrassing moments. I was living my motto of "leave no stone unturned"...I was seizing the opportunity...I just forgot I dumped a couple hundred there.....lol.

jim4silver said:
Scalper said:
Silver_Fox said:

Ed, I would trade you some 40%s for LJ, maybe even throw in a few Franklins. LOL!

Jim

Oh come on Jim......a few Franklins is all???? No Walkers or Barbers????? Ha!

I don't have any Barbers, but I guess I would have offered Ed a few worn down Walkers too if the negotiation called for it. And maybe some of those gold plated Kennedys with the date stamps too. LOL!

Jim

LMAO Jim hahhahha , 1 of those gold plated Kennedys would have closed the deal .... sold , ;D , Ed

brinker52

Greenie
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, Ca.
Detector(s) used
shopping for another machine currently
Here comes a dumb question .....yes, I'm a newbie....so please don't laugh too hard at this one, okay? How do you go about getting a Brinks box? do you order them from the bank?? I'm just curious....thanks, Lee.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brinker52 said:
....yes, I'm a newbie....so please don't laugh too hard at this one, okay? How do you go about getting a Brinks box? do you order them from the bank?? I'm just curious....thanks, Lee.
Everyone here was a newbie at one time. The very first post (sticky one) gives a lot of info. It should answer that question and many more.

answer:
Go to any bank and ask, it is a normal question that they get all the time. cost is $500.00
Most banks that I go to I try to visit the merchant teller, they deal in coin all day long.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread