i hope this is on topic

Des from down under

Jun 26, 2009
taupo
Detector(s) used
garett 1500 gti and T2 ltd, garrett propointer
Well guys it looks like New Zealand has (thought tic toc might like this) agate,amethyst,aveturine,bloodstone,carnelian,chalcedony,citrine ,chert,...beer...garnet, jasper,odsidian,onyx, common opal,quatrz,crystal,rhodonite,sard,serpintine or nephrite and our n/z pride greenstone, or nephrite....and the lovely paua shells that polish up to a thousand lovely colours,all of which i wouldnt know from a bar of soap apart from obsidian..i have heaps..greenstone ...yep have that...and i dive for the shells..tell you what you rock hounds ..i would give you some for zilch,say a total of eight if a..im allowed through our mickey mouse customs and say maybe i sent them to cappy through what do you call it snail mail???and he on gave to his closest friends..only a thought as i have quite a few,,and by law we are not allowed to sell them..only give them away...if any of you want to see one..reply and ill take a shot ok..ps..zilch means...nothing..cheers des

C

Cappy Z.

If I send you US currency as a gift can you send me a shell with nice color?

Upvote 0

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I would be interested.I love the local color of other places.... ;D

If you are interested I could send ya Native Americian Artifacts that I have found from Texas...Just drop me line in my topic "For beginers only or more for beginers only"
Thanx & good luck ..Neo

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you find any nice rocks for facetting or cabbing I'd be interested; I need stuff to practice on. ;D

Regards,
Eu

Upvote 0
C

Cappy Z.

Excuse me......NeoGeo and Eu Cit.......

There is a line here at the Rough Rock Cafe'.

:wink:

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cappy Z. said:
Excuse me......NeoGeo and Eu Cit.......

There is a line here at the Rough Rock Cafe'.

:wink:
That's why I posted after you.. See your post is above mine. :D :wink: :-X

Upvote 0
C

Cappy Z.

If this sales rep 'des from down under' wants to make sales..he'd better be awake when we are. I think the guy is sleeping now in NZ? (time zone?)

8)

Upvote 0
C

Cappy Z.

Neogeo said:
Sorry didn't mean to step on toes.... :dontknow:

EU Cit is the one reporting to the moderators about you..not me. I think your fine. He's the one complaining.
:dontknow:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Des from down under

Des from down under

Jun 26, 2009
taupo
Detector(s) used
heh !! im not a sales rep..i dont want any money for things that haven,t cost me money !!!..i delight in giving things away and i do it all the time..a thanks is payment enough..I am off work with a shattered ankle so all I ask is that I dont pay freight...as finances are drying up..the shells are for anyone that would like one and neo I would like a lil artifact from you if you want..my email address is in my profile..i enclose a pic of the paua shells with bone lures I make just to show the colour..you guys probably know them as abalone, I dive for them and are allowed ten per day, the size has to be 125mm therefore the ones i have are all around that...I know you can polish them up and evedently you can remove the outer crustation with two parts of water and one part of nitrate acid..just read it..again i do not want money for them, and will email customs later to see if there isint a problem with sending them as a gift..cheers des

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Des from down under

Des from down under

Jun 26, 2009
taupo
Detector(s) used
of course i will, as i said you can have one for nuthn..but if you want to give me that thing I will love it..im emailng our stupid customs to see what criteria i have to meet..they might want the barnackles removed from the outer shell..cappy...,.. ill email you results ifn you want ok...cheers ..again, i aint no goddamn salesman just a genuine kiwi...enjoying fellowship on t/n

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cappy Z. said:
Neogeo said:
Sorry didn't mean to step on toes.... :dontknow:

EU Cit is the one reporting to the moderators about you..not me. I think your fine. He's the one complaining.
:dontknow:
Am I?? I wasn't aware of that. Sheesh those dreadfull penguins here hijacked my computer?? :dontknow:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread