I just bought a Fisher f75 ltd black

searcherman

Feb 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black
Hey everyone it's been a while since I have posted anything. I have just purchased a f75 it's my first fisher. I have been using a Garrett Gti 2500 and it's a good machine. I have used the Garrett since spring of 2006 and thought I would add a fisher to my hunting equipment. I had a hard time deciding between different brand like the whites v3i , the T2 and many others. I have not received it yet. Should receive it Monday. Before I bought I read lots of reviews and watch video's on youtube. If anyone has any tips or settings I would appreciate. Specially if you use the f75 in Kentucky. Thanks for you help!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great choice on machine! Have fun!

Streak!

Mar 4, 2009
my best advice it to use it out of the box with no tweaking first.......................till you get the "feel" for it. Its a LOT different than the GTi. You'll have to learn its language first and foremost. You just bought an amazing machine! Streak!

searcherman said:
Hey everyone it's been a while since I have posted anything. I have just purchased a f75 it's my first fisher. I have been using a Garrett Gti 2500 and it's a good machine. I have used the Garrett since spring of 2006 and thought I would add a fisher to my hunting equipment. I had a hard time deciding between different brand like the whites v3i , the T2 and many others. I have not received it yet. Should receive it Monday. Before I bought I read lots of reviews and watch video's on youtube. If anyone has any tips or settings I would appreciate. Specially if you use the f75 in Kentucky. Thanks for you help!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry. Fixed bad url.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions