I just cant stay out of trouble

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I just can't stay out of trouble

I had just logged on here when the gal that has been my partner for 30 yrs and my wife for almost 18 swept through the room fresh from the shower in a filmy nightgown and said ,"How much would you pay for some of this , 'Big Boy'?"
My reply was ,"I just logged onto TreasureNet . Just how much money would I have to give you to leave me the hell alone ?"
Any suggestions on how to share a small livingroom couch with an a fullgrown Australian Shepard that is a bedhog ?

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
Re: I just can't stay out of trouble

My Friend you must always remember the saying
"Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned"

I would suggest a dozen roses, a box of candy and a
who bunch of "I'am sorry"

It is time to either be really humble or---
trade the dog in for a sheep.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Minstrel

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

can you say bad / dumb move ? --- if a woman offers and you say no --its a dire insult ---its like saying to them --your a old uninteresting hag ,now go away --- its a great way to make them very mad for a very very long time --- women do not seem to understand "I'm not in the mood" unless they are the ones saying it --- good reply ===a million bucks baby !!! --- clearly she wanted some "attention" best to give her some.---then afterwards after a bit of "quality time" --- you could play on T net in peace

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Sooo.....where's the film?

truckinbutch said:
I had just logged on here when the gal that has been my partner for 30 yrs and my wife for almost 18 swept through the room fresh from the shower in a filmy nightgown and said ,"How much would you pay for some of this , 'Big Boy'?"
My reply was ,"I just logged onto TreasureNet . Just how much money would I have to give you to leave me the hell alone ?"
Any suggestions on how to share a small livingroom couch with an a fullgrown Australian Shepard that is a bedhog ?

Jay

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

MEinWV said:
Some folks might say that you ......"acted stupidly" ;D ;D :wink:.......get it!

Good luck!
Yup . An you know what it's like to be enamoured of a WV redhead . When the smoke quits wafting out that door just off the livingroom or the dog goes in first I'll try to make peace .
'Throw my hat through the door first ... If it sails back out ; there is no need for me to enter .
Of course , y'all know me enough to understand that this was posted as a joke .

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
Yup . An you know what it's like to be enamoured of a WV redhead . When the smoke quits wafting out that door just off the livingroom or the dog goes in first I'll try to make peace .
'Throw my hat through the door first ... If it sails back out ; there is no need for me to enter .
Of course , y'all know me enough to understand that this was posted as a joke .

Good thing it was a joke, you had me worried if maybe we should organize an intervention and have you inducted into TNA (T-Netters Anonymous) :laughing7:

GG~

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I hope your computer fits in the australian shepard dog house with you :tongue3:

There HAD to be a better way to say that, right?

B

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ain't no candy and flowers gonna fix that Butch. All you have left is the dog..........get him some treats and don't insult him.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually butch.....I just did the math and you might stand a chance of recovery. If she put up with just being your "girlfriend" for 12 years before you married her, she just might be "stuck" on you, thus, you have the upper hand in this relationship. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• Stuck-On-You.jpg
    Stuck-On-You.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 302

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO

On a good day I might have got by with "Fortunately I have no idea what "it" might be going for these days". But then I have a large couch and a pomeranian.

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

packerbacker said:
Actually butch.....I just did the math and you might stand a chance of recovery. If she put up with just being your "girlfriend" for 12 years before you married her, she just might be "stuck" on you, thus, you have the upper hand in this relationship. :icon_thumleft:
HeHeHe ! Don't know much about WV redheads do ya ? Check Conchata Farrell (Berta) on Two and a Half Men .
I've made the 8 second whistle on that bronc all these years ; but , there's no such thing as having the upper hand .
I was 'offline' for quite some time last night ;D

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
packerbacker said:
Call her "Sharon" and see if you last 8 seconds. ;D
Suicidal I am not ;D

Hell, Cristina did the same thing the other day...after taking a shower she flew thru the house naked and asked if I liked her new love dress...

I looked up and inadvertently said it looked wrinkled and needed ironing...

My cat is actually hitting the keys...I can't see a damn thing clearly :laughing7:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OOOOOOOOOOO, Stefen - you better watch out - that's an invitation to "iron out" some things that you have :headbang: :headbang:

B

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Well I listened to all of you . Studied a bit on 'sensitivity training'.
Rained like heck here all day so the dog and I couldn't get out to farm or MD . Did some housework ,
watched a lot of tv , and was fresh from the shower and shave with smelly stuff applied when she came home from a 10 hour shift .
She took one look at my fresh-smelling semiclothed splendor and said ,"I'm not in the mood ....."
Here I am . Back on TN late at night :tongue3:

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Boy......

You messed-up BIG TIME......

Be VERY nice.... you may have a chance to mend fences.

Otherwise, keep your hands over your jewels... they may go missing. It will hurt.

Robin

B

BIG61AL

This is gonna cost you a trip to the jewelry store and oh yeah it won't be paid in full for a loooooog time

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ You mean ?? Oro, Beth, are they talking about what I think that they are talking about, that shouldn't be talked about , except among the special circles where this can be talked about, not talked about to just any walk about. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-

Truck, at least you aren't out several expensive coffee cups, and coffee stains on the walls.. I am now considered an expert at dodging cups from any angle and time. Latina temperament, sheesh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Another good argument for pet Sheep. Quiet in general, patient, require little up keep and maintenance, and once a year the wool can be sold. Mules are too big, not house broken, too expensive, and take up too much of the couch space..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread