I just did a dumb... idk

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold something and the lady address was in Mexico where I didn't ship. She was going to change her address to somewhere in the US. Then her payment didn't go through. She canceled the order and I re listed it. She sends me an email that she got another card and if she could pay on Tuesday. I Told her to buy it again. She did not buy it and someone else did. She waited and lost out.

She's all upset now with me. Should I just block her and move on? She thought I was going to wait for her payment. But she had to buy it first. And someone else bought and paid right away.... it was a $1000.00 water machine.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this has already been posted by you in another thread? Block her and move on. She did not complete the transaction so she has no recourse. She can't even leave you feedback.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Block her now. And NEVER ship to an alternate address. Must always ship to the address of record. If you do otherwise, you're going to eat the loss of your item and the funds. I guarantee it.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this has already been posted by you in another thread? Block her and move on. She did not complete the transaction so she has no recourse. She can't even leave you feedback.

Possible. Idk sorry.

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed with the others, block and move on.

I once had a BIN/OBO listing for sale. Prospective buyer asks me a question, it was something very basic, like they didn't even understand how eBay works. Even worse, it was in all caps. I gave them some generic response, suggesting they contact customer service. I wound up selling it to someone else, then the first person came back again with another question, more indignant this time, again in all caps. I blocked and moved on.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will sometimes hold on to an item for some one if they ask. Only if it is a low cost item that I know will sell. You did the right thing.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed with the others, block and move on.

I once had a BIN/OBO listing for sale. Prospective buyer asks me a question, it was something very basic, like they didn't even understand how eBay works. Even worse, it was in all caps. I gave them some generic response, suggesting they contact customer service. I wound up selling it to someone else, then the first person came back again with another question, more indignant this time, again in all caps. I blocked and moved on.

I suppose that with 2 full time eBay listers, 3 Ebay selling names and over 20K in listed products, you could say we are eBay professionals? That said, let me tell you. 95% of my transactions are as smooth as silk. Someone wants an item and they BIN or they make an offer which I will accept if it is reasonable. Pay, ship, done, HAPPY on both ends. The other 5% of eBay is the underbelly dregs of society. They are out to screw you over and the more that time goes on, the more clever they get. I have had people offer me $20 on a $100 and get pissed off because I would not accept there offer. BLOCK! I have had people Buy an item and not Pay BLOCK I have shipped items in perfect condition (I have a foam machine that perfectly protects items in the box) And they say it shows up not working and demand a refund. (They take the part they need off the item and replace it with the broken part) Give them a Refund and BLOCK! If all I had to do is deal with the 95% Life would be all good and fuzzy But that 5% Makes me rethink my line of business everyday. The 5% worthless scumbags wreck it for everyone! That is eBay in a nut shell. Amazon is just as bad and you have Amazon making your decisions for you. I dropped them like hot rock. That 5% is a cost of doing business and unfortunately the other 95% Gets to pay for it. Sound Familiar? Welfare, healthcare, taxes etc.... etc... I used to try and battle them but that gets you nowhere, so I learned. BLOCK them and Move on. I sleep better.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First to pay wins the day. Block the lady and fuhgedaboutit!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions