i just gotta say......

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to the people i offended here because of new old problem of alcohol abuse. I had a surgery last year and many supported me but things went bad afterwards. I aint had a drink fur 8 years but for some reason after the surgery i needed to drink and offended most people i know. The worse thing is i dropped my belief in GOD that sum here know wat i be saying. Please forgive my ignorance and i apologize for my behavior. Frank

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: your all good with me .

S

Smee

I enjoy your posts, and learned a bit from them. Don't be so hard on yourself if you think you've made a mistake. That's step one to getting back to where you want to be.

Step two is to remember not to beat yourself up over the past. What's done is done, you can only control what you do starting now. Everything that happened before is history and can't be changed.

Tomorrow is a gift you need to share with us by you staying around here.

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hey Frank buddy,

You have never offended me, and even if you had....the good Book tells me to forgive.
Smee is right, don't beat yourself up.
If you ask the Lord to forgive you, he will! :thumbsup:
The hardest part is forgiving yourself....I know, I use to have a drinking problem.

Tom

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank,
You're still OK with me! I had noticed that sometimes the spelling was erratic, but I know first hand that after a drink or 3 those darn keyboard letters seem to move around and get real small....
One step at a time friend! :coffee2:
Scott

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your worth should never depend on another persons opinion. It's all good AA. :coffee2: Progress, not perfection

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks you have no idea how much i appreciate it :)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the faith Frank. :icon_sunny:

Remember, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!
Do whatever it takes to stay away from the alcohol and you will be fine.

GG~

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
May you walk your journey in peace and harmony

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
AA Batt,

You cannot change the past and there is only 1 person who controls your future and what you can become. You are a good person and your still aces in my book. Keep posting buddy and tomorrow is another day and another chance at life.

Ron.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
AA, Keep your chin up and keep trying, We are all with you for encouragement and praying
for you, too.

Keep the faith,

Ray

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all good aa~ keep the posts coming.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:thumbsup: AA your still OK in my book. It took a lot to come on here and say what you did and brother, I'd have trouble filling your boots!
Love and prayers to you Frank.

Desertfox and Little Fox

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Frankie, My Dad was a acholic. The best man I ever had the privilege to know. I hope and pray I get to see him again some day. One day while sitting on a cotton bale by the Milledgeville gin while I was in the dumps over losing a little league game he said "Son your salvation is in you striving. Did you do your best?" "Yeah, I did." I replied. "Well if that is enough for God, and it is surely enough for me, then it has got to be enough for you. Get em next time ok?". I could do nothing but smile, my old man drug it out of me. Are ya tryin AA? If so then surely that's enough for me too and it has to be enough for you. Chin up, you are a good feller as far and I can tell, if fact I feel better than most.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have gone to the edge and dangled my feet but found out its very lonely iffin you aint got people to back ya up. fur 8 months i took all comers and didnt lose 1 battle then went looking fur 1s i might. :icon_scratch: it wuz like i wuz trying to prove even if i got beaten it wuz still a challenge to prove i had no fear. without the details i drove myself into the bottom of humanity and discovered a fact that we all share. we all have a bad luck story but born pure. look at others kindly then if they cross you kick dey A$$ :wink:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Two batts.... (aa). There's something I learned a long time ago... if I get drunk and say some crazy stuff, even downright sexist (never racists because that never even crosses my mind when I'm sober).... but I realized that most people will realize that 'sometimes, people just need to vent, and to let go'. And then when you come back down to earth... they are still your friends, BECAUSE most of the influence that you've given is that of a sane person.... and it's looked upon as just a mood that people will very quickly forgive and very quickly forget.

believe me... your friends will not give a seconds thought, because they all know that we have our moments... It's the people that are NOT your friends... that you don't have to worry about either... (hope that made some sense).

Think back to when you were with all your buddies, getting loaded... the night before, your were probably a devils nightmare, chasing skirt (oh, the good times), but the next morning, you and your friends were only interested in finding their underwear and to find breakfast. No harm, no fowl.

My fellow partaker of the nectar of the gods, I solute you. It's the blood of god (wine) that leaves us with our best memories!!!!!

:)

Edit:
And for what it's worth, I for one would love someone to break up the monotony....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread