OP
C

CSOhio

Apr 13, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
thanks very much guys or gals

cant wait till i find my first coins or old relics or diamond rings.

i should be placing my order for my ace 250 from tony off this site this week.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the membership you will love it especially the search feature. Can't wait to see your first finds.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Welcome to TreasureNet and Charter Membership...

Do they still send Jeff of PA out with Gift Baskets for new members? I loved mine...

Looking forward to your future posts!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Montana Jim said:
Welcome to TreasureNet and Charter Membership...

Do they still send Jeff of PA out with Gift Baskets for new members? I loved mine...

Looking forward to your future posts!
Oh Jim....You got here after the Tnet 4x4 Trucks were discontinued....too bad....but I heard the baskets are nice too...

Welcome to Charter CSOHIO.....txkickergirl is correct...the search feature rocks....

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
CSOhio,
Congrats! I found this site only recently and have been kinda feeling my way through it, checking it out. I have been contemplating becoming a Charter Member too because I have learned a lot just in the short time of being a regular member. :o
Happy Hunting!
--Mel

borninok

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well I am way too new to understand just what a charter member actually is other than you get to use a search feature apparently! lol I am assuming it also entails financial support as well as the cheering the rest of us do. Anyone want to explain the different levels of membership to me so I can decide which I want? sorry for the ignorance, this is probably something I should understand but really don't. Thanks

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Since you asked ;D

What do you get?
Ability to search.
Access to our Charter Members Only Forum.
Access to our Who's Online List
Access to our Forum Statistics
Ability to create a personal gallery in our Photo Gallery.
Our pledge to continue improving this site!
You will also have this icon added to all your posts....
charter.gif

Thanks CSOhio and the rest of our Charter Members!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Thank you so much Marc! Definitely sounds like a worthwhile deal! You know the next question of course! lol How do I go about it?

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
The Search feature alone is well worth the price— and yes, I was a charter member long before I became a moderator. Believe me, there is a wealth of information in all those archived posts and threads, and as a charter member you'll be able to tap into it in an instant. ;)

Glad to have you with us!

PBK

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I found the info on how to go about it and quite frankly what I have ALREADY gotten from TreasureNet has been way worth the cost of a yearly charter membership so I joined as well! Even if I never use any of the great features of a charter member I have my money's worth plus I know I did what I could to help them to continue to improve the site. :D

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CS, welcome!! I became addicted to the site before I had my detector.

Montana, I am still waiting for Jeff to deliver my basket...........

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Jeff says I'm temporarily in charge of basket cases.

You would have loved yours: smoked salmon, Riveria pears, mangoes, macadamia nuts, Godiva chocolates...

What can I say? It was delicious!

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Bummer! Somebody ate my welcome basket, too! Marc? Marc? Ya there??? You need to hire a better class of people! >:( ;D

Welcome to the forum, CS, and thanks so much for becoming a Charter Member! I'll give you full warning, though. It is VERY addictive! :D :D ;) ;) ;D ;D

Noodle

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh boy! I just love the initiation ceremony. Well, except for the part about having to lick clean a Lesche tool piled high with chopped-in-half worms. Ewwwww.

Welcome to the Charter side.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, welcome to Treasure Net, you'll find this site to be a great learning experience. I like the "who's online" feature, it comes in handy to quickly locate my buddies.

Looking forward to seeing your finds.......

HH/NS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread