i know but i dont

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
its a cheap one. Cabelas Bounty Hunter/Treasure Hunter.I love it! I bought one for my son and love it so much i went and got the same one and found a lot of stuff in only a little over a year of using
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_2677.JPG my son found this a few months back when we had a warm spell and it took us 2 days to finally read what it says on it.Duke of Baronte,Horatio Viscount Nelson. my son kept looking on the net and says its from 1805! has anyone ever seen this before? on the back it says The battle of Trafelgar i think. he was the vice admaral of the red coats!!

Attachments

• 100_2674.JPG
    100_2674.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_2675.JPG
    100_2675.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Upvote 1
OP
OP
M

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
its a cheap one. Cabelas Bounty Hunter/Treasure Hunter.I love it! I bought one for my son and love it so much i went and got the same one and found a lot of stuff in only a little over a year of using
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry i have the same pic!!! but one is a little better

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting, congrats!!

robin jack

Greenie
Mar 13, 2013
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't see this first but, I must share my personal experience with you all. I have less then 100 different coins but not one like this, I must share your pic in my laptop and see it much closely this is the firs coin which I am seeing this, It look rough but interesting also.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It looks like you need to get it proffessionally looked at, that's what it looks like haha. GREAT FIND, HIT THAT AREA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
HH

OP
OP
M

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't see this first but, I must share my personal experience with you all. I have less then 100 different coins but not one like this, I must share your pic in my laptop and see it much closely this is the firs coin which I am seeing this, It look rough but interesting also.

Google it then you will see what it's suppose to look like

OP
OP
M

mike1215

Mar 5, 2013
shenandoah pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like you need to get it proffessionally looked at, that's what it looks like haha. GREAT FIND, HIT THAT AREA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
HH

Oh believe me we did! Up to 10 times! The place is so cleaned out now we can't even find a penny! My son and I were the only ones to hunt it too,IT WAS AWESOME!!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread