SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9C7B7350-CE6A-47CC-84E3-D172ED993835.jpeg7CC07F10-B8F0-4DAE-ACEB-0726013D519C.jpeg
Stopped by a house late on My way home. It was built in the 40’s. Gonna go back and hit the back yard. It’s big too!
Happy Hunting!!!!!

Upvote 12
31 for the year is great. Do you random door knock?

Sweet gotta shoot for 100 ft. Lol that's great I haven't got out much your doing very good. Keep rippin

GoodMorning!! I know it may sound nuts to most, but yes I randomly door knock. First looking at the foundation and structure of the home to get Me in the Silver era. Even if I get turned down 4 times out of 10, that’s 6 chances of Silver. With this I make sure to knock on the nicest biggest old homes too. You’d be surprised at how many will let You. I carry a “T” handle shovel and dig a half a circle and fold the grass/plug back keeping the grass line together so that it doesn’t die. This also helps explaining this to the home owner. Try it, You’ll be surprised!! Especially when they know You’re taking an extra step to keep their yard looking good.
Happy Hunting!!!!!

Nice silver quarter & wheatie, the #31 is a nice number, congrats & GL with 32 & above

Your Silver total is looking good FTY. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back