I lost my marbles!

K

keredc

Ok ok, so they're not mine. They're my mom's and lost, somewhere in her house. She got them from her grandmother, and from just looking around ebay they seem to have been old german shooter marbles (I remember seeing them as a kid). Now my best guess is they're probably in the vents, but I am not totally sure. I could take apart the venting but that seems like too much for something I'm not even sure is there. Plus the basement is just a crawlspace. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions. I tried thinking of everything from long extended poles, vaccuum cleaner extensions, to those remote controlled cars with cameras, all of which seem like they wouldn't really work too well, be impractical, or be foolish (spending a bunch of cash for something I'm not sure is there). Anyone have an idea on a practical way to check in there without me finding out I wasted my money for nothing? Thanks in advance. :D

p.s. if this topic is in the wrong section i apologize & hope the mods will move it to the right section. i just wasn't sure where to put it lol ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread