I Love anything before 1970 and after 1955.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A child of the 60s. I listen to '50s and '60s rock and roll almost exclusively. I was told by a wise man that if you stick to the real, original rock and roll you will never get old. But dang! Wolf Man Jack died! Elvis is a given, but next up in my book was Roy Orbison.....and danged if he isn't dead too! When I hear the music of that era I can feel it inside and it's as if I were 16 all over again. Well, inside looking out at least. Who is the old fart I see in the mirror? Someone is playing a dirty trick on me. Monty

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I know how you feel, Monty. I can't remember what was hot this time last year, but keep those 50-60's songs in my head all the time.

DM

PS - About Elvis, wasn't he recently spotted pumping gas in Kalamazoo?? :D

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL digginman, Every time my wife and I see a limo drive by one of us will say, "There goes Elvis"! If someone else is with us they invariably say,"Where is elvis? The windows are too dark". And we retort, "Well he must be laying down", then we both giggle and they look at us like we're nuts. Our little inside personal joke and one of the things that keeps our marriage fun. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread