Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Busy is good especially when there's time for detecting every week. Great hobby that has practically funded itself.

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its one of the few things i keep in the back of my mind. life gets in the sometimes and my hobbies suffer. ive done paint balling in my younger years but now i dont run much, bowling was fun but my hands cramp up. no longer into hunting. do some shooting now and then. When we lived in Maine i stated with a little bounty hunter machine for the beaches and have managed to keep a detector or two around ever since. always seems to be my fall back..i enjoy searching and the exercise is nice and i go at my own pace.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent my life going at a flank bell, years of my life underwater, deployments, etc. Tried lots of hobbies, skydiving, competitive shooting, bird watching but this is the one. I haven't been doing it long nor have I found any of the really cool coins and relics that I find posted on this site, but I know my turn is coming, the mystery, the thrill of the "Gotta Good Signal", the peace that can be found just being lost in your own thoughts and motion of the swing. Merry Christmas to all you dirt stick swingers and may all our finds next year just be AWESOME!

HH, God Bless, Tom

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having hobbies is a good thing like you guys said, it's good to be busy! Just love being outside! Grew up in MN where the winters are cold and long so played hockey and skied! They invented the phrase "cabin fever"! Merry Christmas to all and stay safe in all your travels!

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been seriously md'ing for 2 1/2 years and I love it too. Last winter I was hunting on a construction site and I swung the coil over water(why oh why?) and got a good repeatable signal. Sooo.. I stuck the end of my pinpointer into the water (about 4" deep) and into the mud a bit and yep it was there. Using pinpointer in one hand and bare hand I pawed around in the cold water for about 5 minutes until I retrieved the item; by the time I got it out of the water my hands were numb. When I stood up I saw the gold gilt around the edge of the button there was still a blob of mud in the middle and... I dropped it right back into the ice water whence it came!! ARRRGGHH.. I had to paw around 10 MORE minutes in the ice water to get it this time and when I did I found the middle of the button was rotten it had a perfect gilded ring around the outside and the back and shank were perfect but nothing else. THAT is addiction.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I keep my GB2 in the jeep and talk up this hobby everywhere! Not good for coin hunting.... but that is not what it is looking for.... I live in the Mother Lode! ╦╦Ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread