i managed to hit surfchurch this morning toooo :) - 1 - 925er :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man oh man I managed to get up and hit surfchurch early again.

Ran into NightHawk David – got the lucky hand shake – gold is an auto-matic now.

Must have been like reverse discrimination or something – hand shake failed – silver and earrings I found. – did manage a fat 925 ticket near the end.----------------now let me tell u about the tickets I saw. One of the pirates I ran into on Saturday morning who was laded with gold loot was laden even heavier today – not 1 – not 2, but 3 really nice tickets I got to peek at.--------------------one was really fat Arabic band – looked and felt like 18K or 22K – lots of stuff on it – weighted about 2 lbs. – nice 10k with nice pink stone – and then a nice killer mans ring with many nice ice cubes. – I think I am going to stick my Excalibur in the closet and drag out my GT : )

I did find a ladies wallet deal – no ammo, but lots of stuff – drivers license – s/s card – e t c - she is from Roanoke, Va. – called - no answer – what do u want to bet she is on a holiday in Va. Beach.

Not many hunters today – ran into detector central and his friend Austin from Colorado. Central said he thought he saw the professor and karl south in the professors zone. – WHERE IS UNDERDOG ??

Here is the spin today
OFA8191.jpg

OFA8192.jpg

OFA8193.jpg

OFA8194.jpg

OFA8195.jpg

OFA8196.jpg

OFA8197.jpg

OFA8198.jpg

OFA819NUT.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wallet might have been stolen and discarded, but you never know till the police arrive. Happened to me once this way. I was a suspect just because I had the wallet in my possession.

Nice finds as always Max.

Sandman

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
nice finds max, about the wallet, might think of sending it back , cod this time, hate to get one of them "DEAR MAX LETTER AGAIN" ???,,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread