spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't say I have, then again I had no friends either :tongue3: I do however remember one morning going to school and letting the air out of this old basketball :laughing7:

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
Spartacus if you let the air out of his basketball then who let the air out of mine??? I always blamed you. Didn't matter I sucked at basketball anyway. :laughing7:

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
I have had plenty of those days. Sometimes it the one little thing that we hold on to get us through the day. But we have to find some good in each day, because that day of our life is our real treasure, we have so few to live.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vayank54 said:
Spartacus if you let the air out of his basketball then who let the air out of mine??? I always blamed you. Didn't matter I sucked at basketball anyway. :laughing7:

Too bad I wasn't around to coach you vayank.

Not to brag, because that is not my nature, but I was a world class dribbler in my time. I had always been good at dribbling from my early years and only became more intense in my late teens. Most didn't want to have to cover me, because they would all slip and fall in my drool :laughing7:

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
vayank54 said:

Too bad I wasn't around to coach you vayank.

Not to brag, because that is not my nature, but I was a world class dribbler in my time. I had always been good at dribbling from my early years and only became more intense in my late teens. Most didn't want to have to cover me, because they would all slip and fall in my drool :laughing7:

And as an old man, what you thought was water-on-the-knee, is still just you a dribblin :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread