I need a hunting buddy in Maryland...or WV, heck...SW PA?

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be in Garrett County MD avoiding my wife's family in a few weeks... I will only have probably 4 days to hunt, Mon, June 29 to Thu July 2.... Looking to be invited to an old home hunt, or a woods hunt.... I got a field in Grantsville, open permission, but last year at this time the grass was up to my waist.:BangHead:

I remember reaching out to a couple of Tnet members last year, and I got snubbed..so this year I wont try to impose, just throwing it out there that I would like to get my beep on with a new friend.

Thanks for looking...:hello:

Upvote 0

Massieville Mike

Mar 7, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BWD, I could probably rustle up a spot to hunt. I think it would be really cool to do a hunt with a fellow member. That's something I haven't done as of yet. Might be a little out of yer way though, I'm in south central Ohio. But hey, I won't "snub" ya! Lol! I'm usually off work on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Give me a shout via pm if you're interested. Google Chillicothe, Ohio, that's were I live. Later mister!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You might consider leaving a message with each state...

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BWD, I could probably rustle up a spot to hunt. I think it would be really cool to do a hunt with a fellow member. That's something I haven't done as of yet. Might be a little out of yer way though, I'm in south central Ohio. But hey, I won't "snub" ya! Lol! I'm usually off work on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Give me a shout via pm if you're interested. Google Chillicothe, Ohio, that's were I live. Later mister!
Hey Mike!! Thanks for your response! I would like to hook up for hunt, but as you know, you are about 5 hours from where I will be... so if I cant lock in another hunt closer to my place I will pm you... good to know that if I find myself in OH I got a hunting buddy to look up... HH..BWD... oh, and nice bike

lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In NE of Baltimore in Harford county. Lmk if u get something going

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Lawman, if you meet up with Dave I have some info on him!

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In NE of Baltimore in Harford county. Lmk if u get something going

Thanks Mike.. I did find a fella, he is in Garrett County, so that will be good for me... my itinerary changes daily at the whim of my wife, so it looks like now I am booked for the week.... again, thanks for responding, perhaps in the future we can get our beep on...Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread