I need a little help please.

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
I have a whites classic Sl IDX, I have been to the whites web site and cant seem to find the manual. I do see the classic manuals, and the IDX manual, the SL manual. Do I have some kind of conglomeration? It works great Ive had it for about 10 years, just recently gotten around to messing with it. I have found some wheats, clad and even a mercury dime, I just wanna make sure that I am making the most of it. Thank you for any help. My machine has the black sand switch and came with a blue max coil if thats any help.

Bob S

Bronze Member
Oct 4, 2008
Laguna Hills California
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3
jeff741972 said:
I have a whites classic Sl IDX, I have been to the whites web site and cant seem to find the manual. I do see the classic manuals, and the IDX manual, the SL manual. Do I have some kind of conglomeration? It works great Ive had it for about 10 years, just recently gotten around to messing with it. I have found some wheats, clad and even a mercury dime, I just wanna make sure that I am making the most of it. Thank you for any help. My machine has the black sand switch and came with a blue max coil if thats any help.

Here is the link to the index for Whites manuals

http://media.whiteselectronics.com/manuals/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions