i need help finding a gold coin cache

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Zoom in a lot closer on the GE photo for better dowsing. Just a suggestion.

Lastleg- A dowser put some of the Fisher group over gold and silver. Don't knock it if you haven't done it.

K

Kentucky Kache

Zoom in a lot closer on the GE photo for better dowsing. Just a suggestion.

Lastleg- A dowser put some of the Fisher group over gold and silver. Don't knock it if you haven't done it.

A map dowser?

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
He could dowse on site or a map or photo. Seeing is believing. Have you ever dealt with a competent dowser? One who could pass tests?

K

Kentucky Kache

He could dowse on site or a map or photo. Seeing is believing. Have you ever dealt with a competent dowser? One who could pass tests?

I MIGHT be inclined to believe in dowsing a piece of land, but when it comes to a map, what exactly is in the pic to dowse?

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Some people can tap into a collective conciousness of information that exists. Kind of a psychic thing. Try to explain exactly how a smart phone works and where it gets all its information. Not quite the same as dowsing but sort of similar. Once you see it work you become a believer. Seeing is believing.

Ronoiler has nothing but time to lose. Even with the best metal detector there is so much junk to be found he will end up doing a lot of digging if he digs everywhere it says there is something. Dowsing can possibly put him close. Its worth a try. He has to start somewhere. There are lots of map dowsers on TN and advertised in treasure magazines. If two or three say the same place it could have possibilities.

K

Kentucky Kache

Some people can tap into a collective conciousness of information that exists. Kind of a psychic thing. Try to explain exactly how a smart phone works and where it gets all its information. Not quite the same as dowsing but sort of similar. Once you see it work you become a believer. Seeing is believing.

Ronoiler has nothing but time to lose. Even with the best metal detector there is so much junk to be found he will end up doing a lot of digging if he digs everywhere it says there is something. Dowsing can possibly put him close. Its worth a try. He has to start somewhere. There are lots of map dowsers on TN and advertised in treasure magazines. If two or three say the same place it could have possibilities.

There's where the danger lies. You can open doors to the dark side, and that's not something you really want to do. It could be the same with land dowsing too, for all I know, but at least there is something there to possibly pick up as a signal. Not so with a picture.

The smart phone analogy is how I see LRLs, theoretically anyway. A receiver picks up a signal, a specific frequency. It connects to something that is there in the ground. What is there when a picture is dowsed?

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I had an old friend that seemed to be able to do things that could not be explained. I asked him many times how he thought it was able to work. He did not have an answer. He told me to quit asking. I think some people are able to do things that can't be explained. I suggest that anyone that wants to see map dowsing work needs to work with some map dowsers before writing it off.

If you are going to try to find a cache as ronoiler is you should use any legal means available to you. Old photos. Family stories. Metal detectors. Google Earth photos. Psychics. Ground dowsers. Map dowsers. LRL's. Their own intuition. Luck. Lots and lots of digging. Patience. Persistence. Help from other treasure hunters. Coming on TN for advice. More digging. There are no guarantees that the treasure you seek heven exists or if it did that it was already found. I say go for it. Good luck.

K

Kentucky Kache

I had an old friend that seemed to be able to do things that could not be explained. I asked him many times how he thought it was able to work. He did not have an answer. He told me to quit asking. I think some people are able to do things that can't be explained. I suggest that anyone that wants to see map dowsing work needs to work with some map dowsers before writing it off.

If you are going to try to find a cache as ronoiler is you should use any legal means available to you. Old photos. Family stories. Metal detectors. Google Earth photos. Psychics. Ground dowsers. Map dowsers. LRL's. Their own intuition. Luck. Lots and lots of digging. Patience. Persistence. Help from other treasure hunters. Coming on TN for advice. More digging. There are no guarantees that the treasure you seek heven exists or if it did that it was already found. I say go for it. Good luck.

I'll agree with everything but the psychic part. Like I said, that's a door you shouldn't open.

BTW, I AM looking for a cache, just like ronoiler is.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The one method I do not recommend is a Ouija board. It may actually work but I have been told that you may invite spiritual forces into your world that you cannot get rid of and may regret contacting. You may get lucky on this and get a good spirit. As far as using someone with psychic abilities, just try to deal with a person you feel you can trust.

KK-Good luck with your cache.

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear black farmers in the 1800's always had TONS of gold! haha

K

Kentucky Kache

The one method I do not recommend is a Ouija board. It may actually work but I have been told that you may invite spiritual forces into your world that you cannot get rid of and may regret contacting. You may get lucky on this and get a good spirit. As far as using someone with psychic abilities, just try to deal with a person you feel you can trust.

KK-Good luck with your cache.

It's not a person you're dealing with, but spirits. What do you think caused the pendulum to swing? It has to either be the person's subconscious, or something supernatural. It's the same as a Ouija board.
There's simply nothing in a picture to detect, therefore there's nothing there to set off any kind of detection. It's like sticking a pin in a picture of a balloon. It won't pop. If it does pop, then there's something not quit human at work, wouldn't you agree?

bigdad75

Jun 28, 2012
mount bethel,pa
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO now,had safari,etrac,v3i,and many others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This cache was buried by a black farmer around the turn of century. The treasure was at least $3000.00 in gold coins. I am not completely sure how he acquired it but was suppose to have buried it around his farm house and shortly after had a stroke and died before telling anyone where he buried it. I have heard the story from several different people in his family and believe it to be true. I have been searching the area of the old farm for several years with a metal detector with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have drawn a map of the sight and attached to this thread.

my best spots on old farms have been around or under the outhouses or if an old house is still there look for a foundation rock that has been marked they used to put the date on them if you can remove it look behind it or under it!

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
KK-Why don't you give some of the map dowsers on TN a chance to help you with your cache site. They like doing it. You don't need to let them know anything about where it is. You might be suprised. If you have something hidden somewhere let them try to dowse it's location. Don't write off this method of detection until you have given it a chance. I am sure that some of the dowsers are better than others. You really have nothing to lose.

bigdad75-Those outhouses sound like a crappy place to look. Your suggestion stinks, but if I were ronoiler I would check it out.

K

Kentucky Kache

KK-Why don't you give some of the map dowsers on TN a chance to help you with your cache site. They like doing it. You don't need to let them know anything about where it is. You might be suprised. If you have something hidden somewhere let them try to dowse it's location. Don't write off this method of detection until you have given it a chance. I am sure that some of the dowsers are better than others. You really have nothing to lose.

I actually did this once. I asked a map dowser here to dowse the area on a topo I sent him. He showed me where he thought it was, but truthfully, I feel bad doing that, because of what I know. What I know is, It's dangerous to fool around with things like the Ouija board, etc. There is only two sides, the light and the dark. and I believe map dowsing to be in the dark category. Therefore, I believe I have MUCH to loose by going that rout, and so I decided not to.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
bigdad75-Those outhouses sound like a crappy place to look. Your suggestion stinks, but if I were ronoiler I would check it out.
During the War of Northern Aggression many of the rich gentry of Charleston,SC and Savannah,GA did hid their wealth in outhouses.In Charleston along the BATTERY,many caches have been found in old outhouse sites.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, since Ronoiler has dumped his posts, we can assume he found it. Frank hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Hmm... a fellow who cones asking for help, gets it, then runs. Best guess is he likes to have others share info but doesn't like to himself. Would be nice to know if he recovered anything and what worked for him.

Best guess on the missing posts.... probably them doggone dark forces at work again. See what happens when you mess with dowsing? ;) Heheheh!

K

Kentucky Kache

Hmm... a fellow who cones asking for help, gets it, then runs. Best guess is he likes to have others share info but doesn't like to himself. Would be nice to know if he recovered anything and what worked for him.

Best guess on the missing posts.... probably them doggone dark forces at work again. See what happens when you mess with dowsing? ;) Heheheh!

Still looking for a fight, huh. It's sad when the only attention you can get is by stirring up trouble.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions