i need help

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all members and experts i need some help if posible please identify the exact place of treasure fo me
Welcome to treasurenet, if someone knows the exact spot of a treasure they would get it theirselves.

For me the treasure is waking up on the top side of the grass and nothing hurts.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all members and experts i need some help if posible please identify the exact place of treasure fo me
Welcome to treasure Net , the best treasure hunting site on the web.

may I suggest one of the MANY ''treasure signs'' on a rock posts. that's right , real treasure maps and signs on rocks all around the world. from the coast of Maine to places I've never even heard of and won't even try to spell. all graciously posted here for your treasure research pleasure.

good luck and don't forget to post your finds we love treasure..

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Start near where you are.
Study history.
Study old folks recounting.
Study old news articles.

Research.
Research.
Research.

Develop leads. Serious clues. Not imagined clues. Not imagined clues. Prove those leads before searching. Many will fail the sobriety test.
Others will take much time until another piece of the puzzle arrives through...Research.

Expect competition. Let it affect your research. Or you could be providing a final missing puzzle piece to someone else.

The easy stuff was picked .
Do your homework.

Keep organized notes for each potential lead. Add to them as you can.
You may revisit a tired one next year or years later. You'll not want to rely on memory alone to refresh the lead.

Ekim14

Oct 21, 2015
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites XLT
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was detecting around an old foundation but only finding wheat penny's from the 40's. I noticed an older foundation in the woods behind me and my 10 year old boy was busy pushing his detector around like a vacuum cleaner. So into the woods I went wile the boy vacuumed and poked at the ground with his little shovel. I found an Indian Head within minutes. That put a smile on my face. Then there was a yell of “DAD” and another “DAD””DAD””DAD”. I feared he may have hurt himself but as he ran to me I could see his tightly clenched fist and knew he had found something. He opened his shaking hand to reveal a 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollar. I found my treasure. Father and son cheering, laughing, hugging and dancing around in the middle of the woods together.

OP
OP
Farhad alkozay

Farhad alkozay

Oct 31, 2022
ok dear

may I suggest one of the MANY ''treasure signs'' on a rock posts. that's right , real treasure maps and signs on rocks all around the world. from the coast of Maine to places I've never even heard of and won't even try to spell. all graciously posted here for your treasure research pleasure.

sir its my plasure to find such a good platform and nice seniors i am farhad alkozay frome afghanist dear sir i want to find treasure here in my place but i can identify the exact place of it coz i have no experience in this field so i need help frome the seniors please help me about it . sorry for any mistakes coz my english is not good

OP
OP
Farhad alkozay

Farhad alkozay

Oct 31, 2022
dear

sir can you help me to identifying it fo me please

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear

sir can you help me to identifying it fo me please
ok dear

sir its my plasure to find such a good platform and nice seniors i am farhad alkozay frome afghanist dear sir i want to find treasure here in my place but i can identify the exact place of it coz i have no experience in this field so i need help frome the seniors please help me about it . sorry for any mistakes coz my english is not good
I've never been to your country , so I can't tell you where the treasure is hidden . here we who really find treasure and not just dream of it use a metal detector . the machine tells us where to dig , sometime treasure but very often just trash.

OP
OP
Farhad alkozay

Farhad alkozay

Oct 31, 2022
you are right
I've never been to your country , so I can't tell you where the treasure is hidden . here we who really find treasure and not just dream of it use a metal detector . the machine tells us where to dig , sometime treasure but very often just trash.
dear sir but i think experts can read the pionts which is hide there in this tipe of stones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions