MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, :hello:

I'm in the market for some Franklin half dollars. :headbang: I posted here cause I know some of you come across lots of these Franklin's. :notworthy: Sadly I don't have any cash to play with at this time. :( I do have some other silver coins I'm willing to trade. :hello2: I have some 1957 Type B Reverse coins I'd like to trade for 6 or 7 Franklin half's. :headbang: The error coins are worth as much as $150 you can see in the price guide image. :o I'm asking only $30 in cash or trade. :dontknow: Please let me know if your intrested and we can work out a deal. :headbang: :hello2:

Make sure your logged in to see pictures.

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :

Attachments

• TybeBreverse2 004.jpg
    TybeBreverse2 004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 538
  • TybeBreverse2 003.jpg
    TybeBreverse2 003.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 527
  • typeBdis.jpg
    typeBdis.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Re: I need your Franklins !!

Can you explain to me what a 1957 type B quarter is? I have a mint-set from 1957, so I might have that.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It tell's you what they are in the photo of the price guide in the description. If you don't get that then. What happens is the back of the coin was struck with a proof dye. Making for better detail in feathers and leafs and putting a separation between the E and S in states. Hope this helps.... :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D :wink:

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250

Oh ok thanks! I was confused because it said 1961 on it.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Come on people this is a rare chance to make a great investment. :o This coin is a rare error coin worth as much as $150 that will most likely go up in price. Its also on 90% silver that will also go up in value too. :hello2: With two way collectible this is a great trade for you. In 50 years the Error coins will likely be worth a very large amount of money. :o Your Franklin's will likely still be common Franklin's and worth only melt. :dontknow: If you have some Franklin's and are intrested then please make me an offer and I will likely take it. I just like Franklin's and would like some more.

Thanks, :notworthy:
Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread