I Never Knew I Had A Fortune............Until Now Contains Gold Coin,1800s Coins

P

PrizmIV

I was at my grandmothers a few days ago (i see her about 3 times a week) and she asked me what was i going to do when i left her house. I said I was going to hopefully go find some old coins with my MD. She goes, "I never told you this and have never really thought of it but your great grandfather (dead) had a coin collection.". "When he died your great grandfather (dead) felt like that collection symbolized your grandfather (he was a history buff and collected old Nazi stuff like that) so he kept vigours adding to the collection until he got to old." My great grandfather never spent a dime nor told anyone how much money he had. Surprisingly when he died he had a large sum. (which we thought he did) Then i asked where are the coins? She goes "You know how he never really told any one of his fortunes or anything he owned?" And i was think o no she doesn't know where it is. I said yes i know she said back i remember where it is. She goes its in a safety deposit box. Then she sits and ponders and goes no, its in THREE safety deposit boxes. So my grandmother has three safety deposit boxes full of old coins.And I'm the sole beneficiary of these coins (only grandson.) This was YEARS ago when the collection started. I imagine the collection started around in the 40s. I don't know of any particular coins or values but i think in the near future I'm going to go pay the bank a little visit. Thought? I would share JONATHAN.? ;D

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions