worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this little guy in one of my flower pots,tree frogs are cool,I recall as a kid in Florida I'd catch them all the time,along with every other critter.:tongue3: I put him on my elephant ears..good place for him.

K1600_DSCN4082.JPG Gray Tree frog

GOD Bless

Chris

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi WT; Fun find. They are almost everywhere. PEACE:RONB

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to see if I could find them when I'd hear them as a kid. I have been hearing a few here lately but they sound like they are coming from a neighbor's yard.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
On the truck we used to have, they liked to get on the side mirrors for some reason. We would always remove them before heading to town, but this was only if we saw one. Often they stayed tucked inside. So we'd be making the 50-mile trek to town and then one of the frogs would appear. Usually they would stay on the truck most of the way through town, but would eventually disappear - probably from the heat. But one time, one came back home with us! And one time we even slowed down to under 40mph to keep one from flying off of the mirror, then later stopped and the frog hunkered into the mirror.

They get LOTS of mosquitoes here - we treasure them!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions