I Out-Smarted Those Pointed Pinocchio Nosed Flying Stinging Varmints Tonite HA!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
That mosquito jacket made in China is about as useless as a screen door on a submarine. It cost $3.00....I should have known better. :( I wore a below the waist nylon jacket, tightened the draw string on the bottom and zipped it up to my neck. I bought some good strong "DEET" cream and covered my face & hands. On top of my head I wore a safari hat. I detected with gloves for added protection. Those little determined stinging beasts were on my nylon jacket using their proboscis as a jack hammer trying to penetrate that nylon. HAA!....no such luck :hello2: I got one bite over 3 hours hunting. Luckily it was cool. If it warms up, I will just insert a couple of ice packs into the inner pockets. :thumbsup:

I hunted a baseball diamond and some areas around a high school. I did get a ring, hoping it was gold, but was disappointed when I polished, as the gold plate came off. Oh well, sure beat sitting at home polluting my brain in front of the television. :)

Attachments

• not gold.jpg
    not gold.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 154

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread