I purchased a black Shark T2 low latency earbuds. Anyone have tips on pairing them to The Legend.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can’t seem to get the low latency Black Shark Lucifer T2 earbuds to pair with my legend. Does anyone have some tips for me?
If you have had a different set of headphones connected to your Legend in the past you need to clear those from the Legend Bluetooth, the Legend will only pair to one Bluetooth device at a time

while your Legend is booted up click the power button one time that opens the first set of menus, move over to the Bluetooth icon, once on the Bluetooth icon hold the pin point reject button down (Bottom Middle Button) keep holding it down until you see FD on the Legend Screen, then try to pair the Black Sharks up to your Legend, make sure the Bluetooth is on in your Legend, the Bluetooth has to be on one for pairing deceives to it.

OP
OP

1Seekingsilver

Mar 1, 2023
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i and Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the reminder! I thought I was doing it correctly, but after 3rd time it connected!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How are you liking the headphones? I find the stock wireless ones really good on the legend.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Troy Shadow X5
Tesoro Vaquero
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How are you liking the headphones? I find the stock wireless ones really good on the legend.
Sorry do not know who your question was directed to but since no one has replied to you I will

For me personally the over the ear headphones that came with the Legend are pretty good, but my issue is being in Arizona they are just to hot to wear, my other issue is I do not like not being able to hear what is going on around me, we have rattle snakes, bear, herds of javelina, as well as mountain lions here where I detect, also my wife goes out with me when detecting she has severe dementia so I have to stay aware of what she is doing at all times and still be able to detect so over the ear headphones or in ear earbuds do not cut it for me at all, if it were not for the things I mentioned I would be using the over the ear headphones that came with my Legends because they are very good headphones.

I actually use a neckband speaker system that has incorporated earbuds made by a company called Avantree the neckband speaker is called Avantree Torus the Torus is compatible with the Legends aptX LL wireless connection, and I experience no lag with the Torus at all, and trust me I have tested many many types of headphone, earbuds, and bone conduction headphones and all of them I experienced Lag from one degree to the extreme degrees from everyone of them except the Torus.

and yes I tried the Earbuds the OP asked about even in gaming mode there was Lag, I personally have tried over 20 pairs of different earbuds, with gaming modes, as well as bone conduction phones all of hem had Lag except for the Torus

OP
OP

1Seekingsilver

Mar 1, 2023
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i and Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree the headphones that come with the Legend work great. In the summer in Kansas they get super hot to wear. I have tried these earbuds in my family room with the legend and seem to not lag. That being said it might be a different story in the field.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree the headphones that come with the Legend work great. In the summer in Kansas they get super hot to wear. I have tried these earbuds in my family room with the legend and seem to not lag. That being said it might be a different story in the field.
What brand are "These earbuds?"

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He said they worked well indoors,but no report about how they worked outside?

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since the OP dropped the thread,I will continue it. I purchased a set of Black Shark Lucifer T2 ear buds,and I can say in the gaming mode they work extremely well.Battery life is a little low (around 4-6) hrs. But that is long enough for most of my hunts. They are very comfortable to wear also. I think they will be great to use in the up coming hot weather this summer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread