I Purchased the DFX-300 Today!

C-Weed

Jan 16, 2009
Springfield, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark, White's DFX-300
I am very excited, this afternoon, I purchased the White's DFX-300. I went to my local hobby shop and negotiated the price down to $ 925.00

Does everyone agree that this was a good price?

Now, I just need a good set of headphones.

Thanks to everyone for responding back to my questions about the best detector for my needs. Without your help, I am not sure if I would have made the purchase.

Thanks, Chris

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great price, Chris! I love my dfx300.

Looking forward to your found treasure posts!

:thumbsup:

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!!! I just posted to your question about KellyCo and now I see you already bought the detector a few minutes later, LOL!!! Headphones, I bought the Grey Ghost No Down Time headphones. They come with a detachable cord and an extra cord. The cord is usually what goes bad on headphones and you can but replacements. I paid somewhere around $125 for them through KellyCo a few years ago. I do not use headphones anymore unless I have to due to noise as the cord is always in the way. Wireless headphones would be the way to go, and they keep your ears warm, LOL. Cheapo headphones also work well but will break easily. HH, Mike

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Go to the for sale section on our site here. I am sure you will find a good set at a good price. I bought a 6x10dd coil from Papa and it was a smooth sale......jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread