I Red-Lined The AT Pro Today With The 9 x 12 On The Floor & Got 5 x Rings

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I Red-Lined The AT Pro Today With The 9 x 12 On The Floor & Got 5 x Rings

satall-1.jpg

I cancelled plans to go water hunting, as they were predicting more rain with high winds. Instead, I hit a sports field sharing 3 x soccer fields plus an adjoining park. I worked this whole area for seven hours and was surprised at how much loot, jewellery there was plus a couple of silver coins. My knees were getting pretty sore by the time I finished. it rained a couple of times during the hunt, but not seriously enough to cancel the hunt. But those dang mosquitoes were a nuisance at times when the wind slowed down.

satrings.jpg

Here's the rings all polished up. The first one on the left was as flat as a pancake. I got it round again, but it got 2 x 3/4 tears in the process. The very last ring on the right was photographed using a timer on the camera, and while it was counting down, I steadied one of those common lasers at the stone to get that effect.

Below are the silver coins, a flat button and an undefinable found object.​

Attachments

• SAT DIMES.jpg
    SAT DIMES.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 300

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I Red-Lined The AT Pro Today With The 9 x 12 On The Floor & Got 5 x Rings

How could anyone give up on water hunting unless it was lightning? You had a fun time anyway with the mosquitoes. :laughing7:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: I Red-Lined The AT Pro Today With The 9 x 12 On The Floor & Got 5 x Rings

I just got chased out of a good old house lawn by skeeters, I have never seen so many as this year. Nice finds John, I guess you must be pushing about fifty silver coins this year, and probably as many rings...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread