All Treasure Hunting
Most people report their first robin. You report your first house fly:BangHead:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well good, now the robins got something to eat.

The diving duck are up here on the rivers already but there is still ice on the lakes. Puddle ducks are starting to trickle in and the canada geese are looking for nests.

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yep !we did that allready ! this fly just could'nt wait to get at all that dog poop ! cant wait to see that first skeeter now !

WHY? WHY? WHY? Why are you setting yourself up? You live amidst flies and dog poop?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
yep !we did that allready ! this fly just could'nt wait to get at all that dog poop ! cant wait to see that first skeeter now !

Just make sure you don't step in it..nothing worse than getting dog poop off your shoes.:tongue3:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let's talk Fire Ants. Every target I've had in the last 2 days has been within a foot on those SOB's mound. Side note for you guys and gals that don't have them. THEY HURT. asset.jpeg

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i wonder how long before the first skeeter ?

Hell, that ain't nothing.' I go out in my shop and build a rip-snoritn' fire in my wood stove, and them critters start fallin' out of the rafters. This is in December!! I thought house flys were only supposed to have a one day life span...go figger.:dontknow:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first house fly i seen was in the Wizzard of Ozz lol sorry I could not resist !

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When you have dogs, dogs poop, poop draws flies

Feed the dog a raw food diet, no flies as the poo is gone in a few days as it dries up and goes away.
Just like a fox, coyote, or and other wild meat eater, the diet is more natural than a grain fed diet.
Nothing is worse than having fido put most of what goes in out again in a big smelly pile that takes weeks to break down.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why are you setting yourself up? You live amidst flies and dog poop?

setting myself up for what ?..................................................................the guys in the white coats to come get me again ? bahahahahahahahahahah..............................

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Hell, that ain't nothing.' I go out in my shop and build a rip-snoritn' fire in my wood stove, and them critters start fallin' out of the rafters. This is in December!! I thought house flys were only supposed to have a one day life span...go figger.:dontknow:

oh no ? those are the radio active ones. and they live for eons !

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Just make sure you don't step in it..nothing worse than getting dog poop off your shoes.:tongue3:

oh yea the time i really have that problem is in the fall when the dog poop hides under the leaves. then when i get to my car i have gobs of leaves caked in dog poop.well you cant get in your car like that now can we ? otherwise summertime you spot it 10 feet away and you can avoid it. haha no polluted shoes now !

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Let's talk Fire Ants. Every target I've had in the last 2 days has been within a foot on those SOB's mound. Side note for you guys and gals that don't have them. THEY HURT. View attachment 1564779

i sure dont miss them. they are'nt fun ! we have to tolerate winter up here thats our punishment and thats your punishment.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
It would be more entertaining for me if you post a photo of the welt on your arm after it bites you.

thats a little sadistic now isnt it. ok lets stop beating around the bush now. just tell me why you hate me !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread