I SOLD MY ACE 350 AND BOUGHT AN AT PRO TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I want to say Thanks to Bart from Big Boys Hobbies, for a very nice deal on my new detector, a pleasure doing business with you........... it's on the way and I can't wait to play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I didn't purchase my first from a Sponsor, let me tell you newbies and oldies....support our sponsors, they know how to do it right. The AT Pro was my first choice, but I wanted to see if I was going to stick around.....well I Love this hobby, so out went the ACE 350 (my chevy) and the AT Pro (cadillac) is on it's way. Should arrive by Monday. Looking foward to posting my first find with it. Will still be looking for all those post giving out all that good info on the AT Pro as usual, keep it coming I can never get enough of it around here. Thanks all Cliff

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you got a "nice deal" but I'll continue to do business locally. My dealer will match any price plus I like putting money into my local economy. Then my dealer takes that money and uses it to buy goods at places where my friends and family work (locally). Economics 101! See, not much chance of someone doing that with my money 5 states away!

Congrats on the ATP. It's a great machine and you should love it. I know I do mine!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, you stepped up from your Chevy, but I think the pro is more a Pontiac. That's OK, leaves you with a next step up. lots of luck, Frank...

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 035-1.jpg

OP
OP
copperpenny

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got a "nice deal" but I'll continue to do business locally. My dealer will match any price plus I like putting money into my local economy. Then my dealer takes that money and uses it to buy goods at places where my friends and family work (locally). Economics 101! See, not much chance of someone doing that with my money 5 states away!

Congrats on the ATP. It's a great machine and you should love it. I know I do mine!

For sure no problem with the Economics 101, we have very few dealers locally, if they would match what I paid I would be happy to purchase from them as well, when I started research on this hobby I did try locally, the guy never followed through, in fact 6 months & I'm still waiting on a email he promised after 2 trips to his shop. Therefore I reached out to our sponsors, received 3 quotes and took the best offer. I wish it was that easy here in So Cal, more businesses seem to just be for themselves, not like the city in Wisc where you live where I'm sure friends & family do work closer together than here. Just wanted you to know I do hear you...thx next time I will try locally again- Cliff

OP
OP
copperpenny

copperpenny

Jan 28, 2013
Wesminster,Ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you stepped up from your Chevy, but I think the pro is more a Pontiac. That's OK, leaves you with a next step up. lots of luck, Frank...

View attachment 823068

Yes indeed Frank....it's going to be the Ferrari next :) my Chevy/Cadillac references where just upgraded models as reference in my eyes - thx - Cliff

Dtschuler

May 14, 2013
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha and Delta, Garrett At Pro, Garrett pro pointer.
I'm just a regular middle class worker, the AT PRO would be a Cadillac to me. Congrats on the new detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread