txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With dad in the hospital my brother and I got up at 4am this morning and headed to north beach to hunt before going to the hospital to see him. The water was so nice and calm and I got to see the sunrise so that was nice. It turned out to be a super day for me. I got another silver spinner ring, lots of clad, and a gold Texas ring. The bracelet you see is heavy and silver as well but I found it at a park last weekend. The T looking thing was a cross key chain that is broken. Also let me tell you I got popped good today by the jellyfish just about everytime I would scoop here came those little suckers. I even had pants on but they were just not thick enough

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on the spinner. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all
I got out of the water for a bit and started to hunt dry sand, and I was like yuck its hot and sand was all over me, so I guess I am now spoiled to water hunting.

Don, I never got out to SPI the roads were closed each time I tried and then they closed off the island again for a time as well. A friend of mine was out there for the hurricane and afterwards he was hunting they asked him if he was a resident and he said no he was staying at the hotel, they told him he had to leave that only residents were allowed to stay after the hurricane one thing I did find out that all the way over in Corpus the storm took about 2ft sand out with it but only certain parts of the beach. Hope you fare well with your storm and that it only moves the sand.

2bit4reale

Nov 27, 2004
Ocala, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II SL, Whites Treasuremaster PI 3000, Whites Surfmaster PI Pro
Nice job on the spinner! WTG! Still looking for my first....HH

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Wow! You did great! Gotta love the rings; especially the texas ring! I hope your dad feels better soon.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice finds, congrats on the rings, hope everything works out with your Dad in the hospital WTG :thumbsup:
Glenn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread