I think I found a cannonball. This thing passed away anywhere between 50 to 70 pounds. I’m trying to figure out how to post it.

dentron

Greenie
Dec 20, 2022
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites, metal detectors, and Garrett AT PRO

Attachments

• IMG_5716.jpeg
    IMG_5716.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5711.jpeg
    IMG_5711.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 3
OP
OP
dentron

dentron

Greenie
Dec 20, 2022
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites, metal detectors, and Garrett AT PRO
I wouldn’t post a phone number
this is my first time on here actually putting something on it and seeing that it went on. I don’t really understand how to use this site trying to figure it out and I’m so used to giving out my phone number because I am a self-employed, electrical contractor that I guess It don’t bother me as much as it does most! I just wanna know if this thing really real or not I was excited earlier and I just found it and wasn’t thinking I guess and then all of a sudden I got a little worried I started thinking about that thing exploding up on me. Who is the second? Are you the Peyton Manning football player? I just noticed your name. If you are, I wouldn’t put my real name on there. All right would least try to call one of your fans since now you have his phone number, I guess I’m good places to go. We can go metal detecting then start up some type of metal detecting club that mix with history and research learning from each other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Denton, phone number removed, they can reach out to you here via pm (conversation), you can give your number then. Posting ph number here means anyone visiting has your number.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the ball completely round ? Nothing is broke off ? Was it close to a river ?

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Measurements & exact weight will help these guys identify it for you. Nice find! Looks like the big 10"

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this thing weighs anywhere between 60 to 70 pounds. I think it’s a cannonball. I’m not sure I found it in Kentucky pretty close to Harradsburg in a town called Burgin Ky! If anybody knows anything about it reach out to me somehow my phone number is (deleted by mod)
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread