I think I have ruined him.....

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a guy that works for me metal detecting recently. I just had one md so I let him do the digging and sifting for the targets. I had told him what targets were were good, that silver, gold etc.......got a copper to a dime signal (must have been on edge)and he dug and pinpointed the target and I heard him yell "woah" and out popped a barber quarter(1897)....about thirty minutes later he found an old mens wedding ring. Both were a first for me and I didn't get to dig them..lol......so he goes and buys an Ace 250 at a pawn shop. First trip out with it he finds a couple wheaties and yesterday he finds a 1926 Merc...........what have I created? lol

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did the same thing 10 years ago on vacation.
Took one couple with us to Islamarado Fl. for lobstering, now they bring 4 to 8 other peoiple every year. So much for showing off the honey holes!
Every time someone asks me "What are you finding?" I tell them "More trash than treasure! So don't be a litter bug!" LOL!
Ya'll keep having fun!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably, Now he has the bug Its contagious!!! Recently red has Expressed a Interest in metal detecting And now we are Going to Unload a few Items to pay for a New detector for Me and she wants to use My Whites!!!! This Should be Fun!!! :help: ( yes I know I'm going to get slapped for this) Chug

Knowing her, She will out do me every time we go out Chug :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

slowNsteady

Mar 26, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter, Fisher 1220 1225 F2 F4, BH Land Star, Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Vaquero
You broke rule #2 in detecting etiquette. Never reveal you honey holes. Maybe you got a hunting buddy out of the deal. ;D

OP
OP
m bryan

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
slowNsteady said:
You broke rule #2 in detecting etiquette. Never reveal you honey holes. Maybe you got a hunting buddy out of the deal. ;D
There's plenty room for both of us........as far as I know, I'm the only one in my area that hunts(well, two now lol)....

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
I tell ya what buddy... theres nothing over here in these spots, or over there, and that other spot is all hunted out, you cant go here, especially here, and there, or over there, and that guy will shoot you if your on his property.... blah blah blah. lol :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread